• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stallord?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Probably a random dragon, Nintendo does like to keep its mysteries mysteries after all, so I doubt you'll ever find out.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Well we can't know for sure at this point, but here is are speculations:

I think that Stallord was Volvagia before he died, here comes my reasons. After you defeat Volvagia in Ocarina of Time he is turned into bones (and the scull especially looks very similar to the one of Stalord), their shapes are very similar (long body with two arms and a head with two horns) and they can both breath fire (or whatever it is that Stallord is breathing).

So how did Volvagias body get transported to the desert? I don't actually have an answer to that, but hey, it's Zelda we're talking about! Not everything needs to make sense!

See the similarities.
260px-Volvagia.png
350px-Stallordrender.png

The problem with your theory is that Volvgia, is almost like a Chinese dragon. The way Volvagia is shaped, and the way he moves both represent that of a Chinese dragon. But Chinese Dragons don't have rib cages, they don't really even have any bones, except for a few.

well it could be like sixpointsofvain said, but if stallord was just another monster then he had to be pretty big and live in greudo witch not a lot of games have parts in. so it would be hard to tell what he was.

also to ad to that stallord has more of a rat like nose the volvgia.

Last edited:
Chances are, like anything with "stal" in its name, it's Stallord. It likely had a different name before it was Stallord, or, perhaps, since it's the leader of the Stalfos, it never had a living form. If you want the real answer, ask whoever designed him.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
When I heard the theme I looked at him as Volvagia. Not saying that's what he is, but looking at it that way interests me more.

I believe that it was just a random dragon/monster/demon that was perhaps used as means of getting rid of prisoners in arbiter's grounds (perhaps explaining all the stallpions that suround him.

It's NOT a dragon lol. We SPEAK WITH ALL 3 OF THEM, Eldin, Faron and Lanayru, and also Ordona, throughout twilight princess.
It's probably not related to anything..

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
It's NOT a dragon lol. We SPEAK WITH ALL 3 OF THEM, Eldin, Faron and Lanayru, and also Ordona, throughout twilight princess.
It's probably not related to anything..

Ordona a dragon? wait? what?

And how are you so sure that there are only 3 dragons, there is volvagia, valoo, aquamentus, the boss from the city in the sky, among others, the best candidate so far is Volvagia (and even that one seems unlikely

Pie Master

Master of cakes and pies
Somewhere in the jungles of Qoetzacotloal's
Just like Stalchildren are made, so could have Stallord, because, as his name says, he's the lord of Stalkin
Plus, Stallord is too bulked up to be Volvagia (also he has more horns, and you see Volvagia's skeleton crumble to dust when you beat him)

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Volvagia has been the most widely agreed upon alive form of Stallird. However, I like the theory that it was the creature used for the death penalty. This makes more sense to me espcially considering the following reason:

Arbiter's Grounds was a prison, which makes this death penalty idea more and more likely. A point that makes this theory even better is that there is a theory that the Gerudo were the prisoners in Arbiters Grounds, and having Stallord kill them all would be a satisfying way for the Hylians. After all the Gerudos were dead, the Hylian left Stallord to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom