• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Stallord Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't urgent (because I've already turned the game off), but I was just wondering if you guys have ever encountered this EXTREMELY frustrating Stallord glitch. So, I'm in the middle of my battle with Stallord (1st phase). I've already hit him twice, and then, out of no where, the pillar from the second phase of the battle just, like, appears!:O So, I try to do the battle as normal, but after I defeat Stallord in his first phase, the pillar has already risen, so I can't use the Spinner to make it rise. So I wandered around for a few minutes (both off and on the Spinner) but nothing happened, so i just turned the game off. Now, I saved at the beggining of Arbiter's Grounds, so I have to go through the ENTIRE dungeon again.:mad: Any assistance as to why it happened, or if there's anything I can do to prevent this from happening again, would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I have the Wii version (if that matters for some reason).

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'm sorry that happened to you. I've sadly never heard anything like that before. But many CD glitches are caused by a small scratch or dust on the back of the CD, so maybe you could take a dry paper towel, and lightly clean the back side. Other than that, I don't know what to do.

Do post in here after you bet to the boss again stating whether the glitch reoccurred or not.

I re-did Arbiter's Grounds, and it never occured. The battle was as normal as it should be, so I'm going to say that perhaps your right about the dust, or it just randomly happened. Thanks for responding! From now on, I'm going to thoroughly clean my discs before playing.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Another good tip when doing dungeons I've had glitches like this happen to me also so I use the tactic below so I don't have to reply the whole dungeon.
I always save after finding the dungeon map, when I get the compass, and at the Dungeon Item(I hate having to reply Mini-bosses.)

Just always save before a boss, in case you die or something like this happens. In that case you still have the items such as fairies and you do not have to collect new ones, or in your case replay a complete dungeon.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Also, I've noticed that in most Zelda games, about halfway through a temple you trigger something that is a shortcut to the second half of the temple. I always save here (as well as the times mentioned by Hylian Knight) so I don't have to replay the entire thing. That glitch has never happened to me and I'm really sorry you had to replay the whole thing!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
If it is just a scratch on the disc then i reccomend taking it to game or somewhere like that because i know our local one can put it through a machine that makes it come out good as new! And it only costs £10-£15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom