• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stallord, Blizetta, Armagohma, or Argarok?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I liked Blizetta the most. It was so different. Stallord battle was just annoying to me. I didn't enjoy it, nor did I think the design was all that impressive. It was just big. Big is cool, but when you've played other games with huge monsters, Stallord just doesn't cut it. And, like skelton-baddies, dragons and spiders aren't anything new, either.

Blizetta was just overall fun and really stood out to me.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Is that even a question worth asking? Stallord. DEFINITELY Stallord.

Armagohma was WAY too easy and boring.
Argarok was pretty cool.
Blizetta was also way too easy.

M

M-SwordLink

For me, Argarok was one of my favorite bosses of all time, in any video game, it's just plain epic. Fighting on top of a giant temple in the sky with lightning and fierce winds in the back, latching onto his back, stabbing him repeatedly is just freakin' awesome in my opinion.

D

DemonicImp

My favorite was a tie between Stallord and Argarok! Both battles were just so awesome!! I didn't really like Blizetta, that one got me frusterated. Lastly, Armagohma, that was super easy! I'd think I huge spider would be a little harder to defeat, but I guess not.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Definetly Stallord, But I like Argorok because HE FREAKED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!
But other than that I like blizzeta.

D

Darktimeleader

I have to say...

1. Stallord= Great use of the Spinner, the only weapon (I think) you needed to use.
2. Blizzeta= Easy, and the most FUNNYEST THING I THINK I EVER SAW!
3. Argorok= I liked doing the "Spider-Man" off the walls.
4. Armaghoma= I hate those ******** spiders...

lilwilly

Swordless Link
Well... Armogohma was to easy. Blizzetta well i just didn't like Argarok was a long battle and got me really frustated. Stallord however gave me a use for the spinner plus i love that big center part.

1. Stallord all-around difficulty.
2. Armogohma easy but it was funny and weird at the end.
3. Argorok easy but, fast paced.
4. Blizzeta just too easy.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hmm... probably a tie between Argorok and Blizzeta for me. I loved the scenery around Argoroks' battle(fighting in the sky with lightning all around). As for Blizzeta, I was actually a little creeped out when I first fought her.:xd: But I loved the use of the ball and chain.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I liked Argarok the best because I loved the way you had to kill him. Although, I did enjoy the cutscene where Yeta goes insane and turns into Blizzeta. I made me LOL but it made my brother cry.

I liked Stallord a lot more than the others, mainly because I found the second phase of the battle much more fun than any of the other bosses. Too bad it's so short.

Stallord then Argorok. Those bosses were both really good especially since I really like the spinner and double clawshot. I wasn't that fond of the other two, but in
Blizzeta's case, it is always nice to see a Zelda boss once in a while that doesn't require the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom