• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Stalfos

Kybyrian

I liked the Stalfos in Ocarina of Time. And the two at the end when the tower is crumbling weren't very hard to get past, and I always found them pretty easy. I don't remember how I went about defeating them but I could pick back up on it pretty fast. I liked battling something that could block my hits.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Out of all the games, I'd have to say that these are the best Stalfos. They're annoying in every game, but not nearly this challenging. The ones in TP are too easy though.... all you need to do is bomb them and they're down.

S

SethOmega

Try the Forest Temple in Master Quest. Sooooo many of em, it hurts mah head.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Try the Forest Temple in Master Quest. Sooooo many of em, it hurts mah head.

That's what makes the Master Quest cool, they pushed up the difficulty:)

Stalfos are awesome, the only games in wich they are really screwed up are probably the 2-D/2.5-D games.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Really? There were more Stalfos in Master Quest? On second thought, I"m not suprised at all. You guys wanna make me buy everything:P, Mases even made me think of buying a software to take screenshots:P. Soon I may start thinking about getting Master Quest and saving up for it.

Now entirely on a different subject, I think the stalfos were the most challenging/funnest in OoT, out of all the Loz games, of course. TP stalfos weren't very difficult at all, oops, I'm right about to enter Arbiters Grounds right now, but based on what you people are saying they seem pretty easy. In the original zelda(which I haven't even got to the first dungeon yet, mainly beacause I stink at the original Loz) But as far as I"ve looked on(not to judge stuff on apperence, but how they fight) these :stalfos: don't really look very tough to me. In Aol they were super easy, all you really had to do was stay low and keep on attacking. That's how I defeated them, at least. If they are in MM, I haven't seen them yet.

And, well that's about all I've got to say about stalfos, from the games I've played.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
I think the Stalfos are challenging enemies.
It takes a while to figure out their techniques,but after you do, they're
just fun to fight.
I like fighting the Stalfos on the ship in the Shadow temple.
It gave it a sort of pirate like feel that felt kind of cool.

the Stalfos on the ship in the Shadow temple.
It gave it a sort of pirate like feel that felt kind of cool.

That was the part where I found them to be EXTREMELY annoying. The first time I went through the Shadow Temple, I was occupied by those two that you fight on the ship, and I completely ignored Navi's warning about the ship falling.>.<

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
Oh yeah, I remember ignoring Navi (which is what I always do) and falling
down with the ship my first time too.
I was like, "What? What happened!"
It's much better the 5th time or so when you actually know what to do.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Stalfos are pretty cool enemies, except they are a bit easy, I found the pirate like two on the Ghost ship, in the shadow temple, very easy with the Biggoron's Sword, you could just stab (foward + Z + :cool:, until you killed it, and it wouldn't get a chance to attack.
But I think Stalfos are the best in Ocarina of Time, they were quite annoying and hard in the forest temple, because I had only 6 hearts, and the master sword, but I managed to defeat them.

M

mamu mamu

I don't find them so hard.
With the Biggoron Sword.
But in the Forest Temple, I finnaly find some use for deku nuts.

lol, i used those right away. idk y people think they're usless. Anyways i thought that they were pretty fun to fight ... exept when you have to get out of ganons tower.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I kind of think everything is Waay to easy in TP >< But anyway... Stalfos were always really fun for me to fight. They were kind of annoying sometimes. I would get to full of myself and drop my guard to go crazy with my sword and they killed me a few times. Like others.. I was really disappointed with the stalfos in TP

I like the Stalfos a lot. They look pretty cool. I liked them and the Stalchildren.

Zelda's undead creatures are always awesome. :xd:

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Well, coming right out of Jabu Jabu and then heading to the Forest Temple was a big leap. But, starting this temple was a breeze. Did a couple things here and there and then I got to the Stalfos. Wow. I got so many Game Overs, it wasn't even funny. Looking back on them now, they were not hard whatsoever. But, like I said, when you are going from the Deku Tree ( easiest thing of my life), to Dodongo's Cavern ( Soo easy!! ) then to Jabu Jabu ( harder then the previous but still not that challenging) the Stalfos make you kind of nervous. I do miss them though..

I think they were one of my favourites monsters in OoT. I really enjoyed fighting those creatures! I remember The Forest Temple room where you fight four, I would get all desperate to get rid of them before they re assemble themselves, hahah.

I miss them too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom