• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Staff and User Rankings

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Feliz Ninjadad and @Cfrock have resigned from their Moderator positions. Please join me in thanking them for their service and contributions to this forum during their time as staff and over the past years during their time here.

@VikzeLink has been promoted to Moderator, please also join me in welcoming this long time member of our community to the forum staff team!

I have updated the OP to reflect these changes.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
@Feliz Ninjadad and @Cfrock have resigned from their Moderator positions. Please join me in thanking them for their service and contributions to this forum during their time as staff and over the past years during their time here.

@VikzeLink has been promoted to Moderator, please also join me in welcoming this long time member of our community to the forum staff team!

I have updated the OP to reflect these changes.

Guess we've gotte beat Vikze up now. :gitem:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Djinn has retired from his position as an Administrator. I'd like to thank him for his efforts and dedication to this forum during his time on the staff team, especially in previous years.

twilitfalchion has been promoted to Moderator. Please join me in welcoming them to the forum staff team!

I've updated the OP to reflect these changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom