• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ST Treasue Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a bit of trouble finding the treasure I need for train parts; anyone know where I could easily get several Dragon Scales and/or Dark Pearl Loops?

I think I've found one of each of those, but I'm at a loss as to where any more are. They never seem to show up in shops, and I haven't seen them listed as prizes for the prize postcard thing either.

I've got 4 dark pearl loops; trade you them for three 150 Rupee Items?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, I've only got 1 Dragon Scale.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or, Use the walkthrough.

Last edited:

Kazumi

chagy
I find that the best way to get Dark Pearl Loops is to check the bulletin board in one of the towns and see what the Second Place Prize is. It's quite often Dark Pearl Loops. Then you just send in like.. 15 Post Cards. But only if it's a Dark Pearl Loop. But still. I've found that Dark Pearl Loops are the hardest treasure in the game to get..

As for the Dragon Scales.. You've got me there. I don't know any good way to get them. Though I suppose you could try the same thing as the Dark Pearl Loops.. I think it can be a Second Place Prize as well.. But I don't quite know.

And. As far as I know, you cannot trade treasure unless it is locally. Because unlike Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks is not Wi-Fi compatible.. It's a shame I know. But if there is a way to trade treasure over Wi-Fi that I don't know about, please tell me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom