• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ST Forest Temple is the Deku Tree?

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
There's not that much proff to prove this other than it's in the forest area, located deepin what seems to be the lost woods to protect it, and it's a big tree. It could be the remains of the last Great Deku tree.

ST takes place on a completely different land from the previous games. While games like OoX also took place in different lands yet had a similar "tree" character (Deku in OoT and WW, Maku in OoX), the tree you speak of in ST has no characteristics like the others other than that you go into them.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I understand why you would say that. The top of the Forest Temple is like a tree. But as Mr Mosley said, it takes place on a completely different place. The Deku Tree died in OoT so it can't be at the Forest Temple in New Hyrule.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Yes, I think it is the work of the Koroks. But I don't think it's the Deku tree however when the Deku tree died the Deku sprout tooks its place so.

i dont think he was talking about oot's deku tree, just a deku tree. the wind waker deku tree is most likely the deku sprout but it just takes the name when it matures.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Could be...even in the different land I suppose only Nintendo will ever know. It could be anything if we assume it. Make it what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom