• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD SSHD Special Edition Joycons + Amiibo

Skyward Sword HD

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Hey everyone. When the special edition joycons were announced, there was a lot of talk about potential for scalping both for the joycons and the amiibo due to Nintendo's habit of under-producing hardware to meet demand. With that said, thanks to my job I can arrive at wal-mart an hour before the store opens and can get in the store at that time.
I think you see where I'm going with this.

If you or a loved one has suffered from mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

That's right- if you're worried about getting your hands on a pair of joycons or amiibo, just post in this thread and I'm more than happy to buy copies of the requested hardware to hold on to until you can confirm you've gotten a set yourself. I still ask that you pay retail price+shipping for the products as the only caveat. Additionally, I haven't actually guaranteed that the product will be coming. The person I spoke to in Electronics said that any hardware would be coming on Thursday, so we'll see how that goes.

So that's pretty much it. If you want it but don't think you can get it due to time constraints I'll buy an extra copy and hold on to it for you indefinitely, just post here stating what you want, and provided the product does come (it should, it's wal mart right) it's yours.

Oh yeah- first come first serve :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom