• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD SSHD help thread

Skyward Sword HD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Although most people already played SS on the wii there are also those who never played it and this will be their first gameplay. Or simply some of us run into troubles. Anyway...post it here and we'll help you out :D

Do you have any tips on the Rickety Coaster Heart-Stopping track? I have all of the Heart Pieces but that one.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Do you have any tips on the Rickety Coaster Heart-Stopping track? I have all of the Heart Pieces but that one.
I know this is a few weeks old, but my advice would be to memorise the route, and so you know where the dead ends are, and then lean heavily into any turn you can to build that momentum and gain speed.

Hello I need some help in the fire sanctuary, I completed the whole du gen and already got the end key but there is one chest in b1 that I just can’t figure out how to get . Can someone help please .

Hello I need some help in the fire sanctuary, I completed the whole du gen and already got the end key but there is one chest in b1 that I just can’t figure out how to get . Can someone help please .
Okey never mind I finally found out how to get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom