• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSBB Custom Stage Ideas

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I've literaly been doing nothing this summer but hanging out with friends, seeing movies, playing video games, and making stages on SSBB. I was wondering if anyone had stage ideas cause I wanted to make more for fun. I'll try to make as many stages as possible but just so I'm not completely over run with requests, one stage per person. Include your friend code if you want the stage once its complete. And please, be specific with what you want. Here's my SSBB friend code if you want me to send you the stage: 1205-3434-4775.

Here are some stages I currently have:

Death Trap: Basically a free-fall with three levels that consist of ice, brick, and falling platforms. Theres a pattern that can be easily detected and it would help you to learn it.

Ice Valley: Kind of an Ice Climbers thing. Made completely out of ice and has floating blocks to jump up on.

Smash Ball: A giant Smash Ball that you can fight on/in.

NES Controller: This stage is made for stamina fights. Stand on the falling platforms and wait for them to reappear once your inside.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I have 187 custom stages (obsession much?) but I used to have over three hundred until I recently deleted the lame ones.

Here's one of my favorites. It's a very simple stage but slanted. Brawling on this stage makes me feel like I'm losing my balance.
SuperSmashBros.png

Epona, 'nuff said.
Epona.png

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I would say:

1. The Triforce
  2. Link
  3. A stage that consists of two sides, divided by a pit of spikes with moving treads leading towards the spikes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom