• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSBB Characters

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
Also, I don't know if its fair to expect them to change this in the next smash bros game, but Ganondorf is pretty badly represented, as he's basically just a captain falcon clone. It would have made more sense if he had the magic attacks he uses in the OoT boss battle, and a sword(s) like we see in WW and TP.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I would like to see in the next game two links and two zeldas.

there would be:
Young MM link (only with updated graphics, like OoT 3D) Bdown would change between Link, Deku Link, Zora Link, and Goron Link. Final smash would be Fierce Deity Link.
Twilight Princess Link. Final smash would be the triforce thing and then transforming into Wolf Link and Midna. In wolf form, the final smash would be doing Midna's "shadow circle" thing and then transforming into normal Link.
Zelda. Exactly the same as she is.
Toon Zelda. Bdown would change between Zelda and Tetra. Final smash would be a light arrow as Zelda, calling her pirates (like Pit) as Tetra.

If all four of these characters make it into the next game, I would be a very happy zelda fan.

I've always thought of a Toon Zelda (WW style) who can transform into Tetra instead of Sheik!
200px-Zelda_WW.png
200px-Tetra.png

Actually, that could have happened. In the games coding, there was data for 7 characters that were planned to be in the game. The list?

Dixie Kong
Mewtwo
Plusle and Minun (Like Ice Climbers)
Dr. Mario
Roy
Toon Zelda
Toon Shiek

Toon Zelda and Shiek would've been awesome, but it never happened. Maybe they will be in the next Smash Bros. for Project Cafe of the 3DS!

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
How about Medli? The could attack with tackles and, has a great jumping ability, like Kirby's, but her flapping wings.
Final smash:...Ummm.... Give me some ideas.

You people are so Creative!

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
MM Link is who I think should have been it. He could be similar to the pokemon Trainer where one attack allows you to switch masks so you could be all of the transformation masks. The only other character I would have liked to see was either Skull Kid or Tetra.

Pen

The game is on!
How about Medli? The could attack with tackles and, has a great jumping ability, like Kirby's, but her flapping wings.

Hmm... Medli's Final Smash could be... Medli playing Earth God's Lyric and everyone nearby will explode out of the stage!

Jedizora

:right:

Medli calling on Vallo and having him breath fire on part of the stage.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

To be honest, I don't really see them adding more Zelda characters. They only have a maximum of four from each series, excluding Mario and spin-offs, and it seems limited to important characters from each series, and of course the staples for Zelda would be Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. They have had Young Link and Toon Link in the past, though, so I might not be surprised to see a Toon Zelda who transforms into Tetra. That would be pretty cool. I think I read something at some point saying there was extra incomplete character data that was found on Brawl's disc for some extra characters, including all the missing ones from Melee and a few others. I think one of them was Toon Zelda, though I can't remember if there was anything about a Tetra transformation, or perhaps a Toon Sheik transformation. Ooh, I'd be interested to see how Toon Sheik looks.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Well, I think SSBB has got it down with the Zelda characters, since they have all of the main characters. If they were to add characters, I'd have to say...

Zora Link
Goron Link
Deku Link...
all in one character.

Heck, why not? I'd like to see how this dude would beat up its opponents. Blowing bubbles, fin blades, big punches... It'd be pretty legit for the game IMO.

Yeah, add Young Link(MM link), and his Down-B would be the masks. The Final smash would probably be Fierce Deity Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom