• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSBB Characters

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It would have been if out in the Hero's Shade(guy who teaches you the Hidden Skills)

I think should have taken out Toon Link

Also they should have made every version of Link have a different Final Smash to each unique.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Well, I think SSBB has got it down with the Zelda characters, since they have all of the main characters. If they were to add characters, I'd have to say...

Zora Link
Goron Link
Deku Link...
all in one character.

Heck, why not? I'd like to see how this dude would beat up its opponents. Blowing bubbles, fin blades, big punches... It'd be pretty legit for the game IMO.

Pen

The game is on!
I've always thought of a Toon Zelda (WW style) who can transform into Tetra instead of Sheik!
200px-Zelda_WW.png
200px-Tetra.png

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Mednia, Goku, Gohan , vegeta, Freiza, cell, and more but i no its not dragon bal z kai game but just ideas.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Wolf Link ftw! maybe Tingle, he could have a chart attack....Yea I think Toon Zelda would be good, she could have all her princess powers and turn into Tetra! Ooh and the Great Fairy Queen! and maybe a Great fairy.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
The SSB series is pretty much done with Zelda characters, and even have a clone (Toon Link) who does the same exactly moves than other.
If they were to add anyone...

ZELDA/TETRA (it may be a clone alhtough)
MASK LINK
MIDNA & WOLF

Thats pretty much it...

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Wolf Link ftw! maybe Tingle, he could have a chart attack....Yea I think Toon Zelda would be good, she could have all her princess powers and turn into Tetra! Ooh and the Great Fairy Queen! and maybe a Great fairy.

I agree with Wolf Link but also think that Midna with Wolf Link could be cool (inless thats what you meant then my bad) and maybe adult Link could transform into Wolf Link with Midna like Zelda transforms into Sheik.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Navi! Her final smash could be her screaming "Hey! Listen!" Then all of the other characters start running off the stage because she's so annoying.

YES. Most effective FS the game (but I actually don't find her that annoying).

I was thinking, and I thought that all four Links from FS/A would be a neat idea. Don't ask me how it would work, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom