• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSB4 Charectors: Who's Going?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Who do you think will be dropped from the character roster for the next Smash Bros. game? Who do you want to be dropped?

I think that Ganondorf will be dropped. Don't get me wrong, I like Ganondorf as a character. The problem is that he hasn't been in a new game for almost six years now and I have doubts of him coming in SSB4.

I kind of want King Dedede to go. From what I've heard, most people aren't that good with him. I'm sure there's somebody out there who's choice character is DDD, but still.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I think these are the characters they will drop: Ike, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, Snake, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus

I think these are the characters they will add, Simon (Castlevania), Tails, Mega Man, Ridley.

I'm totally with ya here. Personally, I liked Ganondorf due to his slowness, which game me time to position his down-A when in the air. Whenever I land it, I'm just like "Get wrecked *****!!!" Also, when I land that Ganon punch, OP. I actually enjoyed Ganondorf more than Cpt. Falcon because of how slow he was, which gave me time to be more accurate. Although I did like him, there are better characters that can replace him, like Ghirahim! Now that'd be a site to see :D Ghirahim = definite buy! King Dedede, I see no one play him, he's just highly disliked. I didn't like his attacks at all.

I also think the R.O.B and Mr.Game & Watch out of the game. Idk why, but they don't seem to fit in this Super Smash Bros. environment to me. Mr.Game & Watch is kinda lame, I just play him to throw those noodle things. And I just don't like R.O.B.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Age and lack of games shouldn't be a reason to drop a character. Ice Climbers, Shiek, Lucas and R.O.B have only ever appeared in one game outside of the Smash Bros series. Besides, I love playing as Ganondorf. I pee myself every time I KO a character as him. They're always hilarious kills.

I think either Wolf or Falco should be dropped. Two semi-clones of the same character is ridiculous.

I'm hoping that they drop some of the semi-clone characters. Wolf and Falco, as previously stated, are sort of lame characters because they don't provide anything interesting that you can't get from another character. Ness and Lucas are another example, as well as Link and Toon Link. These kinds of inclusions really don't add anything to the game. I'd rather have fewer characters with more inspired move sets than the introduction of new characters that are more or less identical to the old ones.

Dan

Lucario , he's like the mewtwo of brawl there most likely replace him with another pokemon.
Pokemon trainer , again replace him with a different trainer with different pokemon.
Snake, Maybe if they can't get the rights ?
R.o.b, Someone more popular may fill his slot.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I think these are the characters they will drop: Ike, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, Snake, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus

I think these are the characters they will add, Simon (Castlevania), Tails, Mega Man, Ridley.

Ike! IKE! Why would they get rid of Ike! I will totally rage quit if Ike isn't in. He's my best! Plus the new FE Lord's game might not even come to the US. So this "Krom" guy may replace Ike. But I have seen so many people that like Ike! They'd be stupid not to let Ike back in ;c

As for the others... I really don't see why they'd drop pokeman trainer, Snake or ZSS. I mean, they might not get rights to add Snake in again but still. But pokeman trainer? I don't see why they get rid of him. As for ZSS, I think they are going to keep her IMO.

But as for characters I'd like to see, I wouldn't mind another Sonic character (hopefully Knuckles or Tails over Shadow.) I also want Ike to return. And I'd like Ghirahim to be in.

As for DDD and Ganondorf, I play them for lawls. I am pretty decent as them. But if DDD isn't in I wouldn't mind, I just think they'll keep him because he's the Kirby villain. See what I mean? I can see them replacing Ganny for Demise and Debbie though. c:

This isn't really a case of taking characters out, but I think they should edit Kirby and DeDeDe so that you can't swallow someone, jump of the edge, release them and then fly away... its very annoying

Groose for SSB4.

Final Smash: Groosenator (Basically a rehash of Snake's Final Smash)
And his A-sides could be some sort of hair-poke thing.

You fancy?

I don't want any of the characters to be dropped. That was one of my biggest gripes with Brawl. :kawaii:

If some fighters do have to depart, however, these are my choices:

Pokemon Trainer

A completely useless and terrible character. Not only were the Pokemon strangely chosen from Gen I instead of more recent iterations but the Pokemon were rather weak and short ranged prompting them to be neglected by players worldwide.

Lucario

Sorry Pokemon fans but another one to discard. If the pattern that was established with Mewtwo from Melee is followed, Lucario will be trashed and replaced with a Gen V Pokeom hich most specualte will be Zoroark.

Toon Link

Nintendo is done with that style for the foreseeable future. With Ocarina of Time 3D's recent release, however, maybe it's time to give Young Link another go?

Ike

This is is purely out of personal reasons. I still cannot get over him replacing the almighty Roy who boasted nothing less than an instant KO move if timed right. Also, Ike is terribly overused in the Brawl metagame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom