• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler SS World Map Revealed!

Maybe there will be a fourth area revealed later in the game once that large orb of clouds is removed.

But a forth area in the sky? The Cloud orb might be the Hyrule Castle or Tower of Gods (as the final area of the game), but it may be (and i'm hoping) a big vivid island filled with stuff to do, that they covered entirely in order to not spoil the game.

Billy Ninja, you are assuming that each of those provinces will have only one theme, and that we will see most/all of them on the first visit. That seems highly unlikely considering their size and density. We already know of a forest, volcano, desert, and water world. Thats already one more area then province. And I'm sure there are regions we aren't aware of. Three provinces doesn't mean three themes or three dungeons. It simply means that the Hyrule we already know has been divided. Besides, how do you know the forest, volcano, and desert are each in a seperate province?

That size in the Map is not THAT big, by bird flight it only take a few (a dozen, actually) seconds to cross any of the areas shown in the map (you can stimate that by counting the time it takes to Link reach the green beacon in one of the previous videos).

I mean, it is big(any of the provinces), but not enough to hold another 2 hours long themed areas like the Eldin Volcano area.

But... yes, I believe that in each of those areas we will have other sections (that might represent some 30% of the province) besides the pre-dungeon areas, some of settlements (areas with some npc's, shops and mini-games), some special more pacific areas around it, with even some theme variation in it.

A "water province" is not confirmed yet, it might be inside that big lake/sea we saw in the desert province (the water in the boat clip seemed clear enough to suggest that we'll be able to dive), or it might be some recurrent element that will appear in all 3 areas (flooded areas. lol, that would be boring), since we saw a absurd part of the forest area submerged in one of the videos.

Last edited:
D

DisconnectD

That size in the Map is not THAT big, by bird flight it only take a few (a dozen, actually) seconds to cross any of the areas shown in the map (you can stimate that by counting the time it takes to Link reach the green beacon in one of the previous videos).

I mean, it is big(any of the provinces), but not enough to hold another 2 hours long themed areas like the Eldin Volcano area.

But... yes, I believe that in each of those areas we will have other sections (that might represent some 30% of the province) besides the pre-dungeon areas, some of settlements (areas with some npc's, shops and mini-games), some special more pacific areas around it, with even some theme variation in it.

A "water province" is not confirmed yet, it might be inside that big lake/sea we saw in the desert province (the water in the boat clip seemed clear enough to suggest that we'll be able to dive), or it might be some recurrent element that will appear in all 3 areas (flooded areas. lol, that would be boring), since we saw a absurd part of the forest area submerged in one of the videos.

I bet it's just that the developers & Nintendo made good on their word (To create a diverse, organic & content dense, dungeon-like world to explore this time, to truly shake the traditional "Zelda formula" to the core) & we've all yet to realize just to what extent. In short; I think we're in for a real treat this time, ladies & gentlemen.

29as7b4.jpg

Very interesting... dark areas are SS's map.

Where did you find this particular version of the map? As far as I can tell, it's not on the Japanese website.

Where did you find this particular version of the map? As far as I can tell, it's not on the Japanese website.
If this is a legit, credible map, it's pretty interesting because I can just barely make out the writing, I see "Zora's Domain, Zora's River, Kakriko Village, Hyrule Castle, Goron City, The Market, and Deku Tree" Don't think this is real, but if it is it'd sure be something to talk about!

^^

You do realize that it is SS's map layed over OoT's map right? Thats why all those locations are labelled. They are on Ocarina's map.

If this is a legit, credible map, it's pretty interesting because I can just barely make out the writing, I see "Zora's Domain, Zora's River, Kakriko Village, Hyrule Castle, Goron City, The Market, and Deku Tree" Don't think this is real, but if it is it'd sure be something to talk about!

...That's SS' map layed over OoT's map -_-'

...That's SS' map layed over OoT's map -_-'

XD

Holy crap, thank you. Thats hilarious. Now its probably fake, but wait a minute..

If its not, we could be moving through an overworld similar to OoT, which would be pretty cool, admittedly. It would be before the big war that happened just before OoT, so there would be a lot of things missing that werent put there yet, and a lot of things that existed before the war.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Yeah, it's SS's map layered over OoT's map, I just wanted to show where the three provinces were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom