• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler SS World Map Revealed!

T

TriforceReviews

to me considering how "enormous" skyloft is supposed to be it wouldnt bother me to only have 3 provinces... i feel if there was 3 they would be huge and expansive! plus there is all that unshown area which i can amuse theres more because the land isnt in pieces.

T

TriforceReviews

yeah and if that large more than likely there will be somewhat of sub areas?

T

TriforceReviews

I'd imagine quite a bit yes. I'd see each having diverse areas and landscapes. Instead of single themes (like a desert or forest island/province) there will probably be different landscapes and areas within each.
i agree this is more than likely what s going to happen and i have no problem with it if their that large i fell it may be set up similar to termina

I figure that there will be at at least 2 dungeons in each of those areas. That puts us at six and thats average, i would bet that there is probably more. anyway they said 50-100 hours and i can garuentee that you arent going to be running in circles for the whole game. Remember now, it was a team of a100 people working for FIVE years. i dont think we have any need to worry.

4 province areas is "Ok", considering that we will be probably see some extra smaller areas (like a sacred grove, temple of time, settlements etc.) and a final area with a final dungeon.

3 provinces is totally not ok, in the first 6 hours of the game we would already seen 1/2 of the game environments, no fun at all.

Considering the size of each area and the effort develop it, i'd say that its more likely we ll be seeing like 6 provinces at most, and 3 provinces only is not out of question (more likely than seeing a world much bigger than that).

Last edited:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I heartily concur with Xinnamin and all others who proclaim that there's something missing here. It's a little disjointed and Skyloft looks a little too big there, and it's just a teaser, so I'm going to take this with a grain of salt. When I first checked out that webpage a few days ago (or was it yesterday) there was stuff blanked out and links to be clicked later, has it since changed?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
29as7b4.jpg

Very interesting... dark areas are SS's map.

T

TriforceReviews

i feel thats not all of the ss map though like they will reveal mor or somthing

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
It's already been confirmed that the areas act like separated "hubs" and there is no connections between them. There can be, however, different areas inside the large provinces. Also, anyone notice how it looks like a triforce?

It is not absurd to have 4 provinces, TP had 6 themed proper areas (forest, mines, lakebed, desert, mountain, sky). But each of these SS provinces with its respective dungeons are MUCH denser/longer than TP's to beat (that all of them had almost no foreplay), that way SS 4 provinces at least would even out TP's regions. The sad thing is that would had much less variation than TP, only 4 themes, and 3 of them spoiled.

But only 3? And all 3 of them spoiled already? That's absurd, to get worst that would shrink down the Sky size along with it. Let's wait and hope, but don't expect to have any extra area revealed before the game release, if there's more, they won't show us (of course there is more, but i'm talking about proper provinces/distinct areas, beside interlude areas and the final dungeon).

Maybe there will be a fourth area revealed later in the game once that large orb of clouds is removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom