• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS release dates!!!

R

RupeeInTheRough

thats just europe, though; america's isnt set in stone yet

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I guessed november 20th yesterday! I'm FABULOUS!

I can't wait! I hope it doesn't sell out before I get too the stores! XD

But I just had a terrible thought: What happens if... It gets delayed!? I think some people might lose there heads.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Today, I got an email from Amazon.com that it will come out on November 30th. The release date is November 20th, right? So why do they say the 30th?

It was probably just an automatic email alert. Someone just hasn't updated their system yet. That would be my guess.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A lot of good things are coming out this November. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini, The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan...but most importantly of all, Skyward Sword. :cool:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
ONE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY! I can't wait for the game to release, if that IS its final release date. Nintendo, I heart you majorly :)

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand turns out Australia, NZ has no release date. "Before Christmas" is what was said.

I'm gonna go sharpen my cricket bat.*

*Disclaimer: I understand that cricket bats are supposed to be blunt and I personally find cricket as boring as everyone else.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Don't worry, Ariel. NZ/Aus usually get their games two weeks after NA/JP/EU regions, even during a few worldwide releases. It shouldn't be long until a date is fixed for them, although I expect it to be in December/January 2012 rather than, say, November 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom