• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS release dates!!!

What happened to that worldwide release date?

Anyways, I'll be sure to mark my calender and hide from the internet Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th. God, church is going to be so hard to sit through that Sunday.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS:D.

It seems my feeling about the US Release date was right :)

I know right, remember that thread and where like it's going to be between November 18-25 and we all guessed it right:D

What happened to that worldwide release date?

Anyways, I'll be sure to mark my calender and hide from the internet Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th. God, church is going to be so hard to sit through that Sunday.

It's going to be so hard not to look up anything between the 18th and the 19th.

Beeker

Wild Card
After hearing about this, then looking up various news posts about it it looks like we finally have a release date!
It's funny, me and my friend had a quick chat yesterday about the release. He said September, but I argued back that with all the localization, plus the holiday season being a better selling time, that it would be in November. Turns out I was right about that. =D

Well, you know what this means. Off to go sit and wait and play Zelda games while waiting. *grabs Wii and DS*

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is awesome! Great find! This is cause for CELEBRATION!!!!!

17095164.png

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
So it's coming out in November, I see. I guess this will make it easy for me to get it for Christmas this year. I plan to get it just like I did to Spirit Tracks in 2009.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Three release date threads so quickly, my gawd you guys are quick on the ball with this news. But anyways, *Xinnamerged* (and stickied for good measure)

This release date excites me. It's just a few days before I get off college for Thanksgiving, which is good because I don't have access to my Wii at school. I wonder if I can finish the game in 5 days XD

Last edited:
S

Skyward Sword

OMG OMG OMG. i started to think since there wasn't a realese date yet Skyward sword would be pushed back to 2012. but i'm sooo happy that that is not the case. Skyward sword is on the top of my Christmas list (along with the golden wiimote). i can't wait for christmas now.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Thank goodness... I love/hate having a birthday in November, at least from a gaming perspective. There's usually lots of great games coming out. The game comes out a week after my birthday, so I will have money to buy it with... :D

BUt it's gonna be so HARD not to see exactly what it's like on the 18th. D:

this is it! SS is coming!
it releases preaty close to uncharted, so Zelda will have quit a competition.
i live in asia (israel) so i don't know when i'll be getting the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom