• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS release dates!!!

I'm not really sure about it cause i'm not native to the US. But from the way they released Ocarina of time 3D, it's a possibility it will be released the following sunday. fingers crossed though, you may get it before us Europeans.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yeah mine too. I'm surprised it's November, actually, I was pessimistic and expected a late December release date. >.<

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
nintendo is aiming for a worldwide launch that means that it will launch at 18 november ss will launch in each country in the world

Yeah they did say worldwide release, but then why would they (so far) only give a release date for one place (Europe) and not just SAY November 18 all around the world? :S

C'mon Nintendo!! :shake:

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
US Release Date!

Sunday, November 20th!!

I just saw this from MyNintendoNews on Twitter, confirmed by Nintendo of America.

I put the link a couple posts down.

Sweeeet!! Now my pre-order on amazon.com will stop saying "this item is not yet released."

My excitement for the game just skyrocketed. :D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hmm, I could believe that, but I always check on Nintendo and it said the same thing, so now we know when SwS is coming out

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
It looks legit and it doesn't even look like Twitter, but I still say it looks legit and also I have one

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I know, I am still saying it looks legit, I may be wrong or something there, but its just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom