• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS release dates!!!

i think its rigth but its strange to say that. too soon nintendo i would never expect the release date now but.
1 the date is on a friday that makes it a possible becous olmost all launches in europe are on a friday
2 its before black friday
3 and they are going for a worldwide release so the name of the topic wrong (sorry needed to do that )

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
i totallly bet that this is not legit. i have heard from others that nintendo of europe is not that trust worthy. besides i live in england and it is still english, but british wii games only work on the PAL version wii. (European) i and other americans have american consoles. the only british game type that work on and american nintendo device is the 3DS :) oh you edited it yay american date thats sooner than i thought.

Last edited:
D

DragonT

This is LEGIT!!

Nintendo said it at Gamescom (Cologne) today, they released their Wii Release Schedule!

Skyward Sword Release Date Announced For Europe!

I've just been on Nintendo.co.uk and I was reading a section on the line-up for the upcoming games and I found something very exciting!

Nintendo of Europe announced that The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is set to be released November 18th 2011! This is a Friday, so this could be the one!

Here's where i found this out.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB...ked_2011_line-up_of_upcoming_games_44323.html

What do you think? Are you Hyped? Leave your comments below.

Last edited:

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
Welp I've gotta a set time to complete the Zelda games I haven't completed yet now haha very excited now but I've gotta complete Wind Waker and TP before I get this game :P Roll on 18th of November :)

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I hope it's legit. I want to hear about a US release date. I hope they don't take too long to give us that, and the date better be the same and not later!!

I have a feeling Skyward Sword will be released in the US on the 20th November, or mabye a sunday before or the 18th.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
What day are games usually released in the US? Sunday? And they said worldwide release, so it better be around the same time!! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom