• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Oocca Not Ugly?

I just had this crazy idea after reading one of the news articles on the main site. What if the oocca used to be a race of graceful bird things (possibly the kind of bird thing that is on the royal family's crest) and then get corrupted by evil and turn ugly? Maybe once they turned good again they never got their looks back and fled to the sky in shame (which is why we find them up in their floating castle thing in TP). It never made sense to me why the game developers would make such strange, creepy creatures as good guys, much less pure, noble beings closer to the gods than Hylians.

Come to think of it, Link's friend Purple Girl from the teaser poster has a head kind of shaped like an oocca's head...

What do you think?

O

OcarinaMaiden

That's a really cool theory, and I think it makes sense- but what about when the zoras evolved into the ruto in WW? Since that is possible, maybe the Oocca simply evolved from graceful creatures into creepy half chicken things. Also, even if the girl on the cover isn't an example of the old Oocca, a new race is still seems possible.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Perhaps. We can only assume that they'll end up on good terms with the Hylians at the end of SS, but maybe later - after stopping the communication via Dominion Rod and Messenger - they may change in those ways. I feel that Nintendo will leave it uncertain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom