• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Merchandise

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
What kind of products will do you think they make after SS comes out? There are those figurines the make, and Posters are usually a given. can you think of anything else they might try and sell to promote SS? Like a Zelda Wii sword attachment or maybe a Skyward Sword Wii faceplate/skin thingy. any ideas?

I dont know what else, but I know that some people are already selling t-shirts for it. I dont think there official, but they are actualy very nice quality looking, but I cant say it good quality for confort and size, becaus I dont have one.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Although a sword shaped Wiimote holder would be an interesting thing to have, I think I'd have to pass because that would just be too silly.
:P
I'd probably get too embarrassed to use it.

Hopefully First4 will come out with some SS figurines
:)
Otherwise I'd be happy with some more LoZ shirts, since they seem to be hard to find around here.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I think Skyward Sword will have a special edition released, like Epic Mickey and Sonic Colors and DKCR.
Skyward Sword Special Edition should come with a gold Triforce keychain and a super epic looking big poster. I hope SS gets a Limited edition too. Goldeneye is getting one too. So why not for SS? It'll be a great special. If there was, I better start saving up, I want a super special Skyward Sword! Besides, who doesn't want limited edition stuff? They're so freakin cool! I know, a Link hat! Yeah... Link hat... or a golden triforce keychain!! Keychains are cool! Or a mini Master Sword, what the heck.

Alar

Clothed in Green
Yeah Figurines type things that came with spirit tracks, that would be cool

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I always thought Nintendo would make a little beetle out of the same stuff they use to make remote control helicopters. Imagine being able to go to Costco to get some food and using your own Beetle to grab stuff. The look on everyone's face would be priceless.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I want Link's hat! Nintendo should release Link's hat, it would be so awesome! Other than that, probably a giant poster, or some cool action figures, like what they did for PH, those were cool.

P

pokemainiac

A Wiimote attachment shaped like the Skyward Sword, and a Shield for the Nunchuk.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Two words: PARACHUTE PANTS!

images

Pikacondon

Title.
An RC helicopter-style Beetle would be AWESOME,:D but I doubt nintendo would do it. I think they'll just do T-shirts ,manga, and other stuff like that. not that i'm giving up on wanting an RC Beetle!:lol:

Alar

Clothed in Green
ERM... we all have to remember that Parachute Pants, A SS Costume, a helicopter shaped like a beetle they would all be very unlikely, and if they did make them they would cost allot of Money so they probably wouldn't make them, it would be cool though =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom