• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ss is Going More the Way of Tp?

in this new trailer http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/QeN8TUXNTFFoys-wPlDdQbEPs1XxySY1
you can see that it looks more darker and less fluffy i think its going downwards incase of ww it looks a lot more of tp and the enemy models you can look at the 3 headed dragon mob and the goblin mob that it looks less fluffy and less brigther what do you think about it
i say that it needs a little bit brigther i don't like it that much whit a lot of tp

G

Goroff

I think skyward sword will be perfect and unique and my favorite Zelda to date

I don't know about how "dark" it'll be. In my opinion the only "dark" Zelda game so far has been Majora's Mask, but I'm talking about the way the game feels, not just the colors. Twilight Princess has some dark-ish moments and is one of my favorite Zelda games, but it really seems like a grown-up OoT in terms of design (aside from the Twilight Realm, that is). SS does look pretty bright and colorful, but I always liked the visual style they went with. It's like Twilight Princess meets Wind Waker, which is a pleasing look, mos' def. Moral of the story is, I've been excited, I am excited, and I will be excited when I play SS.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I think the new trailer looks a bit more "balanced" and I guess that Nintendo intentionally wanted to shock us a bit at E3 2010 with those man-sized mushrooms. And you have to remember that we haven't even seen most of the game yet, also in the generally very bright Wind Waker, there were darker places too (Forsaken Fortress, Windfish Isle, Earth temple, Ganon's castle basement... just to name a few)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
SS was offically stated by Nintendo that it would be a mixture of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess graphics. But other than this I don't think it will be any more like TP than Ocarina of Time was to Majora's Mask.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
It doesn't really look all dark to me. But, I doubt SS will be a fully bright and colorful game, It will have some dark themes and areas throughout.

To me, SS is what TP wanted to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom