• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS: Dark Tribe Main Enemies?

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Well I read PhantomTriforce's post in my "Dark Link?" thread and he mentioned how there are predictions about the Dark Tribe being the main enemies of Skyward Sword.

I have no idea how I haven't heard of these speculations (ignorance is not bliss), but if anybody would like to make a post and expand upon them, then please do. Also, you're more than welcome to post your own theories or others that you've heard of about the Dark Tribe's role in SS (or even if you think they won't be in the game) and why you believe so. I'd love to hear some ideas. :3 I honestly have no clue as to who the main villain could possibly be (not Ganon!), I just want to see Dark Link in the game somewhere.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Well, the villains we see as "dark" are Zant, Dark Link, and Agahnim. Zant, to me, seems outruled since he never had even a little indication that he appeared before TP. Agahnim, does. Ganon seems to posses Agahnim's body, and is able to use his physical features, but still has Ganon's brains. What if in SS, Agahnim was defeated and his sould was forced to leave his body? Further proof: In AoL's backstory, Zelda has been in a coma for many centuries. A wizard placed a curse on Zelda, he is likely Agahnim. What if you defeated Agahnim in SS, but were not in time to save Zelda. It is obvious that AoL Zelda and LoZ Zelda are not the same person. But SS Zelda could very well be AoL Zelda. Dark Link, on the other hand, appears in the most random places, so why not appear as the final boss of SS? There is my theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom