• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Bundle Help

So my mom is getting the game for me and it turns out she only got the game and not the bundle. She said that the bundles were sold out. So I thought to myself that there will be more. However, when my mom went back to GameStop, the people there said that there will be no more bundles coming. The reason is that Nintendo thinks that everyone has the Wii Motion+. To be honest, I find this weird because the bundles will make a lot of money and I think Nintendo should know by now that there are a lot of collectors. GameStop has a reputation lying. I know somebody who worked at GameStop around the time the Wii came out. He got a message saying that they can't sell any Wiis until Black Friday. Does anybody here know if this is true or is it just my GameStop?

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I've heard that the limited edition bundle is, well, LIMITED EDITION. I'm guessing they're not making much more of it, I'm guessing they only make it in the first wave of production. Besides, it is very difficult economically to get a factory that normally makes normal Wiimote + to get it to make gold Wiimote + with gold-colored plastic. You'd have better luck looking at a different store, like BestBuy or FutureShop. I warn you, though, the limited edition bundle got sold out in my Best Buy store in two hours... I don't like being the bearer of bad news, but sorry, dude, you might not be able to get it :(

I wouldn't expect Nintendo to stop making them in 2 days. I'm going to try Wal-Mart, Target, and Costco. If that doesn't work, then I can always get one from the internet.

Last edited:

jugglaj91

I am me....
I can't say for sure about the bundle. I would assume it was a limited run for it seeing as it was a limited/collector's edition. That is why as soon as I saw it announced I transferred my pre order to it from just the game. It also doesn't surprise me about them being sold out seeing as it is the last major game coming to the wii (aside from mario party 9 i guess).

As for not selling Wii's I have no idea. I know nintendo has ordered no more to be made, so it could be possible, or it is something that your region or district is doing. At this point almost everyone who wanted a wii, has one.

Searching for this bundle is like searching for the Holy Grail. Target, Wal Mart and Best Buy don't have it. My only option is Costco but if they don't have it, are there any other stores that might have it?

Last edited:
F

Fludilizmoo

Your closest Walmart should have the bundle for sale tomorrow at 10pm.

Well, it's like this from what I've heard. The Limited Edition of Skyward will not be ordered anymore by Gamestop. It was released as preorder only, and once they ran out of stock, that was it. I also heard the same from Toys R Us. So sadly bro, you may not find it. But good things come to those who wait. I wish you luck, sir. My store of Gamestop had aton of preorders, and they ordered an extra 4 copies of Special edition skyward sword, they immediatley got bought out. I guess this is truly Limited Edition.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well, my GameStop still had several bundles with the Wii Motion + leftover, unsold today. As well as several regular copies. I didn't get one because I already have a Wii Motion +.

I'm sure you can find one on eBay from a collector who brought up a whole bunch of copies. But it may end up being expensive.

And yeah, Gamestop wouldn't be likely to order more of the bundles even if Nintendo is making more. They're not really that big on Nintendo.

On their website if you click on a link that tells you which stores are close to you, it says they have one in stock. Personally I think they have bundles. They are just saving them for Black Friday but of course, I could be wrong.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
The Limited Edition is totally sold out on Amazon.de. You can get the game from third party seller. For an absurd price of 88,95 Euro. This is about 100 Dollar.
The same goes for the Xenoblade Limited Edition.

These Editions truely are limited. You may find it in a few shops. But overall, it's pretty much sold out.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
If I saw it correctly in the papers, Walmart is selling the bundles for a cheap price of about 56 dollars as part of the black friday sale tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom