• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Bokoblins. Did You Dislike Them Too?

The only thing I like about the SS bokoblins is that they have zebra underwear. That is it xD

i dont really mind the bulkublin. they were fun to defeat and to watch the little purple ghosts and stuff fly up and away when you defeated them :P

it didn't really bother me. i guess they looked kinda... cute.
they had pretty undergarments. i took it more as a humorous air-headed kinda enemy. you're right though, they don't pose a threat to me.

i hated them, like you said they are everywhere.
even the redeads were just bokoblins ugh.
i miss the iron knuckles en true redeads.

I agree that I dislike their design (at least more so than Wind Wakers and Twilight Princess' design);however, I actually really enjoyed fighting them once I understood how you were supposed to defeat them. So overall I liked the Bokoblins in SS.

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
I despised the undead ones. When you hit them with the fatal blow they died in slow mo and I was freaked out. Other than that, the Technoblins were annoying because you couldn't just swing like mad like the other ones. I laughed when I saw them though. They're just so dumb!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why must fans always find the smallest things to nitpick about? Bokoblins are evil; evil is ugly. Thus, it makes sense for them to look ugly. You're saying they look disgusting? Dude, they aren't that bad.

I personally really like their design.

I found them quite funny. They were afraid of the beetle and the noises they make are hilarious. Also, they have animal print underwear. lol

I couldn't have put it better myself. I also liked Fi's description; "They also seem to have a fascination with fashionable undergarments." That made me laugh so much when I first saw it!

I just don't agree with you on this. I personally don't find anything to dislike about them.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
i got over them but the only thing that bothered me was that they were used way to often in the game. I would of liked to see diffrent enemies throughout the game

I wasn't thrilled with their design, but it wasn't that bad.
The only thing worse would be to reuse an old design, so at least they didn't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom