• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler SS Backstory May Result in a New Zelda Game?

Do you think SS Backstory will result in a future Zelda Game?

• Yes!!! Please!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! No more origin stories!

• Maybe.

• Total voters

jamezrockz98

Link rockz like me. Yay!!
Recently on the ZD news page, we had the intro of SS translated for us in English. The backstory is that a tribe tried to take over the land below (Hyrule) and resulted into Skyloft and Hyrule separting. Do you think that Nintendo may make a game before SS explaining this? I reckon the game should be about Hyrule created about a year or so later and people start telling the legend of the Triforce which results in the bad guys coming in and taking over Hyrule. The leader may be Ghirahim's Ancestor I don't know. Tell me what you guys think. Do you think there will be another Zelda Game before SS and if so, what would it be about?

Pen

The game is on!
I would love to see such a game sometime in the future, but not in a while though. For a next Zelda I would want a game that takes place in Hyrule about 100 years after Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. That is the only Zelda game to date featuring those specific towns and landmarks, and I think it would be grand to see a new 3D title with that same geography.

Anyway, back to the point. If a Zelda game like the one you described was to be made I would get very exited indeed. I bet a lot of Zelda fans would want explanations to some things that happen in Skyward Sword. Perhaps we could even see the creation of Hyrule, by the three golden goddesses.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I would rather they Made a prequel to the wind waker,involving the flooding of Hyrule. There would be no need for a prequel to SS as they would have to find an explanation for links tunic again and would have to find a way to shoehorn link in, because humans were just helpless victims who put up no resistance against the demons. If they made that game the hero would not be link but the Goddess. I think it's backstory will be told in game so enough is explained for there to be no need for a prequel.

Beeker

Wild Card
I could see an open area for a new game, but I don't know if they'll put their focus on another prequel yet. The developers try to give each game a little backstory so room for another game could be put possibly before it in the timeline. No game in the timeline so far is the 'first' chronologically. All we know right now is Skyward is the earliest.
Since I haven't played SS, I don't know too much about the game's story. After it's played through maybe then I'll have questions, but for now, I do not.

Last edited:
@ganonking as much you like the have a prequel to ww its not going to happen why becous after oot link goes into the woods and search for navi then end up in termina and during that hyrule gets flooded so there is no way you get to play as link or zelda needs to star in it but i doubt that is not going to happen
also a prequel to ss would be fine but then we alr knew all the enemys we get the demon lords and there masters not very interesting

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
@ganonking as much you like the have a prequel to ww its not going to happen why becous after oot link goes into the woods and search for navi then end up in termina and during that hyrule gets flooded so there is no way you get to play as link or zelda needs to star in it but i doubt that is not going to happen
also a prequel to ss would be fine but then we alr knew all the enemys we get the demon lords and there masters not very interesting

Nope, he goes into the woods to search for navi after he goes back in time, that takes place on the child timeline, that is when MM happens. MM is followed by twilight princess hundreds of years later. In the Adult timeline Link went back to his own time so no longer existed in the adult timeline. There could easily have been another incarnation of link in the hundreds of years between where Ganondorf is sealed and the Wind waker, so my sequel could happen.

jamezrockz98

Link rockz like me. Yay!!
I would rather they Made a prequel to the wind waker,involving the flooding of Hyrule. There would be no need for a prequel to SS as they would have to find an explanation for links tunic again and would have to find a way to shoehorn link in, because humans were just helpless victims who put up no resistance against the demons. If they made that game the hero would not be link but the Goddess. I think it's backstory will be told in game so enough is explained for there to be no need for a prequel.

They can't make a prequel to Wind Waker as it says in it's backstory that no hero was there to stop Ganondorf when he escaped from the Dark World

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom