• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spririt Tracks Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelda Master

hey does anyone have an abundance of mystic jade I will trade you 2 palace dishes or ancient gold pieces for one piece of it and a demon fossil(optional),any takers post if your in here. I will need your friend code and when you want the trade to take place sent me a private message with your code if interested, this game is just like phantom hourglass, one game has an abundance of one treasure but is almost bone dry of the other. ticks me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WhiteFang

I seem to get the mystic jade alot, as I had 3 of them, I bougth the golden locomotive from it.
Once I get more, i'll contact you !

Haxon15

FML
I thought this game doesnt have WiFi?

But just in cas I need dark pearl loops. 3 of them. I can either give you palace dishes or goron ambers.

I'll trade...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Sixteen Stalfos Skulls= 550 Rupees.
One Ancient Gold Peice= 500 Rupees.
Five Wood Hearts= 250 Rupees.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only Treasure I do not have is the Mystical Orb!
Please Trade One Of These Choices For Three Mystical Jades!

7 Swords

Why do you need a majestic jade so much? I just had one but traded it to my friend cos that was the only treasure he needed to complete his collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom