• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spring Theme Cleaning (Another Forum Skin Poll)

Which themes do you want to keep?

• Champion Interface

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Farore

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Din

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Nayru

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • delt fourms

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • The Lost Woulds

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Tingle

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Welcome to the Galaxy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
are you say we all are immortal evils that can not be killed?

or just you

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I only use the Tingle theme. It is nice and dark and it goes well with my avatar colour. I'll leave forever if it goes.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I think we should try to not get rid of The Lost Woulds? It's like the only light coloured theme which looks good. Most of ZD's themes are dark so there should be variation.
pls I love this theme

My intentions would be to keep a light theme, however both ZD and ZI themes are light themes as well. If the Lost Woulds goes, I would consider hybridizing its aesthetics with another less popular theme. But this is also why the removal of themes will be done last. I'll work on the themes that we're definitely keeping first, and then release them, and decide where to go from there.

Please note, though, if a theme randomly goes missing, it's because I'm finalizing it on the forum because my local install doesn't have all the addons that we have here. Since we have our maximum amount of themes, I'll have to overwrite and then temporarily remove the theme from public view as I finish it. Alternatively, I may just delete the Galaxy theme to give me a free theme slot, since no one voted to keep it so it's obviously not staying. This won't be for awhile though. GKAs first.

I went ahead and closed the poll now that the GKAs have concluded. Will be deleting the Galaxy theme for certain, which will give me room to work on other themes after I import them. Please note that the themes may look different and have slightly different names when I remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom