• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spreders(random Rp Based in the Past)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"You did not truly answer the question you may not kill for your self but the perpuse of killing is to kill the perpuse of punishment is punishment not to reform people. The reson you have prisons are not to reform as people say it is to contain your problems of society. Your politions use and manipulate language to lie with out telling a lie"
"How do you deal with your crimnals then" will asked.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(Um guys? We cant end now. It would make the buildup to our backstorys and more worthless. No one would ever know. WAIT IVE GOT IT! SPREDERS THE LOST FILES!)
"So....you think all humans are shallow. And evil. I cant say all are good. But will is right. How would you deal with it? And maybe this just means humans need a new way to solve there problems. Any suggestions?"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"I'm not spraking in riddles. What we do is we seperte thouse who are tolorent from thouse who are not. We then give them the society that they want. We have many diffrent societys none so far have tried to wage war on one another. We provide eatch with what they nead. If two groops are not that diffrent we let a few with open minds gather if they start to fight we seperate them if they get along we let more and more of the population come to gether until they become one society. "the he went on to explain it. "Slbut there was one groop no matter how much we separated them they always found something to start a war with. So we moved it to another planet which was named earth by your very distant ansesteres. We let it go but they started war after war there was never a moment were there was no war on earth since humans were put here. What the mist dose is convert everything it toches to energy we are dealting humans from earth."

univpark

Heart of Steel
Hikaru's eyes were shadowed. "Violence...Humans are fickle beings. However...I have to survive. I have to survive so that I can see that person again. So, don't get in my way, and I won't get in yours. Us humans can be horrible beings sometimes, and we change out minds a little too easily. That doesn't mean that we're all bad, though.

Hikaru drew one sword quickly and silently, the blade flashing in the dim light. "I have to get stronger. I have to be able to use weakness as my strength. That's why I'm using these two, old, rusty swords, they'll break under any pressure at all. I'm doing all of this to find one person.

"I have to save him.

"For all my life...I've wanted strength.

"I didn't want those things that were precious to me to be taken from me anymore.

"But...

"To have strength means to invite disaster into your way.

"And strength alone...

"...Can't really protect you."

Hikaru stabbed the sword into the ground, sinking it deep into the earth. A sharp snap could be heard, and then the blade shattered into tiny pieces. Hikaru stood, watching the pieces reflect light as they spiraled into the air. "

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Yet we servive and have a better quality of life. It takes no thought to kill. It takes strength to not raise a hand."
"Yes there is some truth to that but we need to make our own mistakes as a society. "

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(Univ,are Ren and your person connected in a way? Ten is actually pretty weak,so I can take him out in a second,and I was planning for Lance and Misaki vs Ren who has taken a evil source of power)
"I too have someone I need to meet. And you talk about peace,and say you have accomplished it. So many people,hate violence, and wish for peace. There are others who cause violence and harm."
"Lance is right.(remember how I made Misaki a assassin?) I would know."
"Right. You being an assassin and all."
"Wha- HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!"
"Oh Ren told me a long time ago. I never mentioned it."
Misaki started to calm down.
"Ugh. That guy never keeps secrets."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom