• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spreders(random Rp Based in the Past)

univpark

Heart of Steel
"Mmph. Thanks." Hikaru wadded up the leaves and stuck them in her mouth. "A little bitter..." Her eyes bugged out as she gagged. "BLEAH!!!" Oof...What...what is this...A memory...?

Can you hear me!? Don't...Don't stop breathing!!

I'm sorry...I-It's all...my...fault...

No! No!! You'll be okay!! You have to...!!

Hikaru's eyes stretched wide. Another...Another fragment from my past....

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(This rp is near its end it not going quite as planed so ill jump to the final twist)
Every one who wwas in the twon that were there befor the statues sudenly colapsed ... dead.
A ship like the one from the day the earth stood still(the orignal) laneded in the middle of the town.
A large matlic object emerged. It kept repeating "You have failed even with warnings"

(Think more of a sorrowful human voice.)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(The world is named earth)
"What do you mean failed and warnings?"
"Humans kill and harm on another for no real good reson. They start useless wars out of greed. They will all kill eachother in the end I was along with many otheres to speed up the process. The needs of the many out way the needs of the few." It then perceeded to tell how each statue was to kill of thouse who harmed otheres and how they were going to save the people who did notsay harm others, but as people started to die people started to panic and become more violent.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(No we are in germany on the west border. We were going towords france. I was useing real towns and places i stated so with one of the frist posts whene we started to leave)

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Lance and Misaki looked up.
"Well,hes right about me."
"I have to agree with that. Lance is pretty dumb. And violent. But not to the innocent."
"And if all humans are evil and violent,wouldnt we have killed each other already?"

univpark

Heart of Steel
(oh MY GOSH IT CAN'T BE OVER YET)

Hikaru sighed. "If I hurt people for my own benefit, I would be just like..." Images flashed through her mind. Him. The reason I had to leave...The reason I have to go find that person again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom