• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spreders(random Rp Based in the Past)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza walked into town and it was the most depressing place ever seen. People stared at you with cold eyes and others were on the ground, begging for food and water. She had never felt so upset ever. Then she saw the statues, placed all around the town square, "This place must get really violent."

An old woman then came up to her on her knees and pulled on Eliza's cloak, "Do you fave some food, dear?"

Eliza nodded and took an apple out from her bag and gave it to the woman. Eliza had never seen such a hopeful face in her life until that very moment.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Hikaru sighed. "This place is...depressing, to say the least. I don't like the atmosphere. The auras of the people are dull and faded, and it's making me sick...As in, literally..." Her face was pale. She dug around in her bag for some medicine. "Ugh..."

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Suddenly,Misaki also started looking pale.
"I feel sick..."
Lance was starting to feel a little sick too.
"Is the town making us sick?"
(Lets bring constant danger everywhere so when we get to a safe spot we don't trust it.XD)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza ran around from the group of men and jumped, or climbed to the top of the fountain and said, "Do you realize what it's doing to you?!" she yelled and then everybody stopped, "You need to stop violence, it will only cause more pain and suffering." She saw a man put down his weapon and looked at the girl, Eliza, in front of him, "Are...you Eliza?" The man asked.

"Yes..." she replied, wondering how he knew. "Well, I knew your parents." he said.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(The desies/mist are deadly.)
"Theres nothing they could relly do for work this mist destoried the grass and seeds animals feed on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom