• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spreders(random Rp Based in the Past)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"The statues have been showen up were violence acures so that might not be the best of ideas. The frist one we saw was wene link destroyed the castle. Then there was most likly one were lance came running from in the forest wene the bandits came and attacked"he said after resealing the letter."When i read the the letter it said that they aperred people harm one another."*there is almost noway to get to were we need to go.*"we seemed to have caused them to apper."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"If it belongs to some one yes becouse you are harming the other person indirectly. Acrouding to this letter it is harming other people though so hunting seems to not attract them." One thing was bothering him though how did he get this data. "Let's go seek a ferry" sudenly smelling the salt in tue air.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Hikaru sighed. "But, I need a challenge..." she whined, put down a little. She brightened up, however, when she heard that they were going on a ferry. "I wonder if the wind will be right there..."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"We caused the staues to apere we casuesed thousands to get sick we killed a whole forest!"
(Sanity breaking down)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom