• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spotify

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So does anybody use spotify or still use spotify? So yes, when do you use it the most and is it mainly music or also podcasts or audiobooks? Most of the time I listen to music but I updated my playlist after I discovered a whole set of Dr Who audiobooks. And of course good ol' Paul mcGann is on it. I love the Eight Doctor! So now I got something to listen to when I don't wanna watch any shows or movies or listen to music.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I do.
But ads suck tho so I got student premium.
Listen to this ad for 30 minutes of uninterrupted listening. Like ***** I'm just listen to a 3 minute song.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I use Spotify copiously, It is my main source for music, I used to use Spotify less because the ads were annoying, but I now have Premium so no ads for me, I have used Spotify a lot on long road trips, and have made several playlists. One of which has nearly 280 likes.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've used it for many years for music and podcasts. I also have an Apple Music subscription too. I'm stupid for having both so I should get around to removing one soon.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I used to only use youtube to find new songs and artists, and I had never really understood why you would use spotify over youtube, which has the actual music videos along with the track. But later on I decided to try out spotify. At first it was just okay, but after I started listening for awhile, I realized how useful it is for finding new artists and easily scrolling through their whole discography. Pulling up spotify and listening through several full albums while drawing is a lot easier than youtube was. And I realized most of the time I multitask and don't have the time or want to sit down and watch the music video.

I don't have premium or anything, but most of the time I use spotify I'm inside with access to wifi, so I don't really need offline listening. And the ads don't really pop up enough for me to care.

Pretty soon I want to find some podcasts to listen to while drawing too. That'll be fun.

So yeah, I'm currently using it every day. It's super useful

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have the student premium subscription for Spotify so it's super cheap.

I use YouTube sometimes, especially if I want to watch official videos, but Spotify is my primary source of music that I have not purchased or intend to purchase down the line. I don't download any music for free, artists gotta eat somehow, and even though this multi billion dollar company pays absolute crap to its artists, it is the next best thing to buying music (well, apart from other streaming services that pay better, I just find Spotify the most accessible).

I typically use it while driving, walking, cycling, and sometimes while doing things on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom