• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sports

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
My whole life kinda revolves around sports... im in alot of them.
Im in-
Softball - I can play everywhere. and ive done softball for a little over 13 years.
Track- My events were: Sprint relay, mile relay, 100 meter dash, Triple Jump, Long Jump, shotput. i did track for 3 years. i didnt do it this year cause i didnt have time.
Vollyball- I mainly played back row cause im too short for the net. but in one game i scored 19 consectutive points serving.I did Vollyball for 3 years
Basketball-In basketball i was the point gaurd. i was pretty good i guess, but its my least favorite sport.I did it for about 2 years.

--All the sports i played in, i was on varsity.But please dont think of me as a jock; cause im also i band nerd too. :p

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
What Sports Do You Play?

Simple question, what sport(s) do you play? Either for entertainment, fitness or an improvement of skills.

My story is an inconsistent one. I could never decide on a sport. From an early age, I wanted to play in a league with my friends. I played cricket and soccer for less than a year (I sucked at them), athletics for two years (got boring) and Australian Football for three years. At the age of 11, I started playing Basketball and have been playing for a solid 5 years now. My skills have drastically improved with all the practice played and height gained.

So what sports do you play? Why?

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I play netball. Why? Because I played the game in primary school and loved it. I'm also pretty good at it so that helps xD
I like how fast paced a game can be. The ball can travel from one side of the court to another in seconds. You really have to be on your feet and know what you're doing.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'm pretty good at tennis but other than that, the only sport I can really play is soccer. I've been playing soccer since I was around 5 and I'm very good at it now. I'm not the best with footwork and special tricks to get around people but I'm faster than everyone else and I can clear the ball from one side of the field to the other. I almost always play center fullback [or defense for anyone who doesn't know what fullback means] so I don't usually I work on footwork or special tricks. I use my speed to get to where nobody is before anyone else can get there and clear the ball up the field. Although, sometimes there's nobody to clear it to so I have to dribble up the field and sometimes even score myself (which I don't really like to do because on most of the teams I play on, all the rest of the fullbacks suck which means if I'm on the other side of the field, there's no defense).

I'm too old for sports now :( but i used to play anything my friends would play, tag football, basketball, and tennis, however i was never big into sports.

W

windwakerlink

i play baseball, soccor, sport shooting, mountainbike racing, football, and last but definitly least track and field. i love sports they are great. some almost are as enjoyable as zelda..... almost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom