• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sports

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
I play soccer, and I love it. Been doing it since I was 7, (when we could start) and actually been playing on my free time and such for 5 years before :P

Austin

Austin
I used to race competitively on sailboats, but I haven't felt the urge to do it again recently. I suppose that isn't a true "sport", but it's the closest thing I could come up with :thinking:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I'm the volleyball star (Nov. to Feb), track and field star (Mar. to May), and the cross country running star (Aug. to Oct.). All of the seasons' ended, so I'm bored and hanging out on ZD more often. Believe it or not, I used to be really really sporty, juggling about 5 sports at a time. (basketball, cheer leading, ice skating, dance, gymnastics, ect.) but for now, I just keep a few at a time. I quit most of the sports I tried out for, but surprisingly, everyone at my school are slow runners.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I do Soccer and Track. Track is the best sport ever! Our school doesn't have a Baseball team, but if it did... I'd totally do it. It's in my blood. My grandpa was asked to be in the Major's when he was younger. Why he turned them down I'll never know. (A.K.A. He died) I'm the...... 1. 2. 3. 4th fastest person in my class. I do Long-Distance (yes it's capitalized, live with it) and a little Short-Distance. My best friend's mom runs the Bostan marathon so he's barely faster than me in Long-Distance. Soccer's just fun ^^

B

Biggoron

I'm in High School football. Almost won state championship this year.(Aug-Nov) Also in high school wrestling(Nov-Feb) and baseball(May-July).

D

dancergirl1899

I LOVE soccer! It is sooooooo awesome. I also like competive swimming but it's not as fun as soccer.

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
What i do is i play basketball and baseball, those this are what im good at. In basketball im always the center player because im so tall and i also jump very high and block alot of shots, Baseball is where i go fast in here, i dont hit the ball very hard but im a fast runner.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
- Football (Soccer), nearly every man in England knows how to play Football, I'm somewhat passionate to the sport.
- Basketball, I'm slightly too small to take it completely seriously, but at 6ft I play well enough for the school team, not that we ever get any games.
- Rugby, it's like American Football except without protection and without deathmaker tackles. I played for 6 years at Fly Half, but stopped near the end of secondary school due to exams, never up took again afterwards.

Soccer and Tennis here awesome sports!! :) Going to go play tennis tomorrow with some friend at my high school. Then monday first going mountain biking and then hitting soccer afterwards!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom