• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sports

T

TyphoneAlexis

I play soccer.(No team)
And im going to try out for the tennis team in my school!(Not an offical team of course)

Hazel

A Frog
My dad's a tennis (summer) and Skiing/Snowboarding (Winter) teacher. He also played Rugby before, so my whole family is pretty sporty.
At the moment, I do:
-Fencing
-Skiing
-Snowboarding

In my whole life, I have done:
-Tennis, (from age 3 to age 10, when I got bored of it.)
-Skiing/Snowboarding (from age 3 to current day)
-Rugby (from 6 to 10, but then the club decided to not accept girls anymore from 10+ GRRRRRRR!)
-Fencing (from age 11 to current day)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
When I was a kid I used to play BaseBall and Soccer but not on a team more like in the middle of the street with my friends xD

When I got to Middle School I started Wrestling and Track. I only do Wretsling in Highs School because I'm not into footbal and I'm not currently doing any sports now 'cuz I wanna get a job, maybe next year I'll go out for Golf.

I usually go out and run or Weightlifting, or I UFC or Wrestle with my friends.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I play basketball, football (the equivalent to soccer, but the English version) and cricket. Hmm, most Americans don't play cricket, but Australia does. It's a bit like baseball...
And if dancing counts as a sport I do that too.

I am a wrestler in high school. I am the 103 lb. wrestler for the team. Or I was, the season's over, and now I heard the weight classes are changing, so it should be 106 lbs. next season.

Sports?

I've been thinking and I think I'm the only person on this forum that plays a sport(basketball). Anybody else play a sport?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I used to be in football, hockey, and lacrosse on my High School teams. Played baseball when I was younger, did cheerleading for a couple years, was in gymnastics starting at age 2 and stayed through at... 8, I think? Tried basketball but didn't care much for it. Was on the school wrestling team and the judo team.

I used to be really active. Now I'm old and rusty. :<

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I don't do any sports and never did. I was riding my bike a lot before getting my driver's license almost 5 years ago but since then it has declined to almost zero. I also like swimming, unfortunately this is only possible during a very limited amount of days where I live because of the climate (the warmest month has just an average high of 25,3°C/77,5°F) and I don't like swimming in halls, they use a sh**load of chlorine, or worse: chlorine dioxide almost everywhere so that my nose is numb for several days after going there :yuck:. At the age of 12, I could problemlessly swim a distance of three kilometers, nowadays I'd have serious trouble with only one (yeah I should stop smoking). But I've gained some weight in the past year so I should probably consider doing something ^^

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
The activities I do that are recognised sports are baseball(5 summers in highschool) and snowboarding(not very well). Every once in a while I'll do a pick up game of football, which I found out is actually pretty fun(Alaska isn't big on football for obvious reasons).

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Soccer, Basketball a few years back in High school, Football with the clique. They want me to play Spring Softball in Kansas, some Inter-gender league they have going over there. I am not bad at it, I might join if I return there, doubtful though. So Soccer, Basketball and football would be the sports I've played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom