• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sports

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Does anyone here play any sports? I used to play soccer and baseball. I am not on a team, but I am awesome at foootball. Although Yoyos are my specialty. I am competing in my state championship on Febuarry 22nd.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'm pretty good at a variety of sports. The ones I like the most/am best at are tennis, football, and soccer. But I'm okay at baseball and basketball. But tennis is like the bestest sport evah. I have a tennis court right next to my house, so I can play whenever I want. :D (Well, assuming I can find someone to play with anyway...)

Claire

The Geekette
I attempted being on a team in the 3rd - 4th grade. I would always get in trouble for not 'playing as a team'. I simply hated it, even though I thought soccer was fun. I just prefer to have minimum of strict rules and only being able to play with a team. That is why I prefer outdoor sports, (sports, if you are willing to call it that) such as hiking and kayaking.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I come from fairly athletic stock, my mom was a gymnast and my dad was a wrestler. My twin sister was a very good volleyball player and my younger brothers could probably have done well in almost any sport they chose. One of them was a fantastic relay runner in track and the other was one of the best centerfielders (baseball) in North Dakota. I did a bunch of things in school; basketball, football and baseball. Wasn't very good at them.

Eventually though I became a runner for cross country and track (400m and Triple Jump) and became pretty good at those. Nothing great but I okay and if I had started earlier might have been really good.

I also love watching baseball and football.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I just noticed that I forgot to say basketball. My team is horrible. The team I am on was missing a player, so now I have to take his placce. The whole team is mostly second graders. I haven't subbed for anyone yet. I have to play the whole game so that we have a chance to win. I like playing the whole game though. Every game so far, we have lost by one point (except for the last game). In the last game we played, we lost by 14 points or something. We were playing against my formor team. We stunk last year, but this year, my team is awesome. But I am not on it anymore:(.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I enjoy playing Tennis, and I'd like to try and get back into Baseball.
I used to be in Golf, but only by force as I really can't stand it, and I used to be in Football (Soccer), but that sport has injured me too many times, and I refuse to play it now.

Lets try to list them all.
Basketball
Tennis
Golf
Volleyball
And one more that I can't remember right now.

I'm upset and have a dilemma because HS boys tennis and volleyball are in the same season and they're my favorites.

mewtwolord

Hello World
i don't try football because i think someone is going to tackle the mess out of me but i play with my cousins (football)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom