• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spore

I want to see if any of you gamers here at ZD know of the greatest game outside of Nintendo.(In my opinion.)
It is called spore and it is for PC. It has many save files so you can have more than one creature. You must first become a cell and eat you way up to the top of the food chain (sea that is.) collecting parts along the way. to make you creature stronger. You then evolve to become a land creature where you collect part for your creature and various missions until you can move on. Don't swim too far in the water though! Your species then becomes a tribe where your either friend or foe. You then become friends or destroy various tribe that try to rival you. Once you have befriended or destroyed all the tribes you will move on to the next stage. Watch out for vicious tribes! You then become a thriving civilization with cities and vehicles. Destroy the tribes to get get extra money or new vehicles. As you progress through you will encounter boats and planes and be able to build them. You can only have 30 vehicles though so choose wisely. You then progress to the final stage of the game and build a spaceship. You can either buy galaxies or rip them out of other empire's hands with your various weapons. You can become friends with many creatures, even civilizations and tribes! Beware of the dangerous Grox who are the the most dangerous creatures in the universe. But one thing you have to look out for cell stage-civilization stage is epics. These creatures have 1,000-3,000 HP and are very dangerous. Just a little hint if you are wanting to cheat, push cyrl+shift+c and type in "help" to get all the chats.

Big Octo

=^)
I used to have it installed on my computer, and it was awesome! They should make a sequel that's not Spore 'Heroes' and more of the classic game. They could call it Spore 2. :xd:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have it, and it's pretty fun. I do like the earlier stages in life the best though. I haven't played it in a while now though, but I've been meaning to play it again.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I hope they create Spore 2 or a REALLY good, detailed and big expansion pack.. Darkspore sucked anyway IMO

Spore 2, could have details/features like

-- The option to place Science outposts on planets

-- More things than spice and artifacts to trade

-- New types of Stars and Planets

-- More options to terra coloring/sculpting/forming

-- Detailed creation of cities.. You can build roads, Stores etc.

Pretty much detail the game so much so that it's like in real life..

Ehh....Spore was mediocre. I considered buying it, since I wasn't sure if there'd be a Sims 3 or not, but I played it at a friend's house, and, to be honest, I didn't enjoy it. It was too complicated, and the gameplay didn't have much replay value. The different phases were cool, but I couldn't see myself liking that game. Also, Will pretty much stopped support on that game period, since it bombed. Glad you enjoy it, though. I'm more of a Sims fan, and I have all the base games plus numerous expansions.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I love Spore! I'm on the space age but haven't played it in a while because I got The Sims 3 and some new Nancy Drew games.

Spore is a game that does not need a walkthrough. It gives a clear despription of what to do to progress to the next stage. Cell stage: Eat, Creature stage: Complete missions, Tribal stage: Dominate other tribes by destroying of developing friendships with them, Civilization stage: Dominate the entire planet be conquering other cities, Space stage: Complete missions and keep playing until your game dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom