• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] - The Plot of the Game...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So did anyone feel disappointed by the plot of the game? Link got ****ed up because of an incompetent false-british and now he has to go back at it all again solo and play cleanup crew. The End.

The Champions were an afterthought to Zelda both in story, in gameplay, and probably even at conception. They started making good efforts to give each one a character but each and every single one of them gets cut off because of muh zeldor or muh cuhlamity. none of those are arguments. I wanted to see Link 1v1 Revali on Vah Medoh, I wanted to see Link get married to Mipha, I wanted to see Link get dwarfed by a big brown women, but none of that can happen because WOW ZELDA IS AN IDIOT AND CAN'T MASTER LET ALONE MUSTER HER POWERS XDDD

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
So that's what it boils down to, eh? Well... I never had high expectations for this game's story. I pretty much figured they'd pass off Zelda as an ineffectual twerp again. Of course I also figured the game wouldn't dwell too strongly on story either, so I guess ninty just hacked out a rough draft and ran with it. At least the characters are fun and interesting, even if they don't get their due.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So did anyone feel disappointed by the plot of the game? Link got ****ed up because of an incompetent false-british and now he has to go back at it all again solo and play cleanup crew. The End.

The Champions were an afterthought to Zelda both in story, in gameplay, and probably even at conception. They started making good efforts to give each one a character but each and every single one of them gets cut off because of muh zeldor or muh cuhlamity. none of those are arguments. I wanted to see Link 1v1 Revali on Vah Medoh, I wanted to see Link get married to Mipha, I wanted to see Link get dwarfed by a big brown women, but none of that can happen because WOW ZELDA IS AN IDIOT AND CAN'T MASTER LET ALONE MUSTER HER POWERS XDDD
I don't like how ALL of the plot is flashbacks. Like I outlined in your other thread, I think they could have done a good job of having a coherent plot while still having freedom. Perhaps it'd be a tiny bit more restricted but it would be much more entertaining in the long run. It would be nice if after each champion there was something you had to do plot related with cutscenes and stuff. You could still complete them in any order but you can't start the next one after completing one until some plot stuff is done. Or, just have the plot stuff all be optional (a new plot quest is unlocked after each champion is beaten, if you beat 2 champions you can do 2 plot quests after each other), but I don't like how there is NOTHING happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom