• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess SPOILERS The Past

So, if the timeline given by Nintendo is true, then does this not mean that the Twilight Princess Link is the first one that Ganondorf ever met? And therefore also the only time that Ganondorf has felt the Master Sword plunge itself into his body? I just think this is interesting... Also, do the people in TP Hyrule have the Legend of the Hero of Time? Or, since his actions never occurred on the Child timeline, is TP Link the Hero of Time for that Universe? So many questions...

K

Kprizzy

yes TP link is the first that that particular gannon has seen and thats the first time he felt the master sword. in that particular timeline, i dont think the common folk know of the hero of time but the royal family should. the link in TP is confirmed to be a descendant of the hero of time and the Heros shade has been confirmed to be the hero of time.

Right, but since Link never took the title of the Hero of Time, and if all of the Universes had to have had one, would TP Link be the Child Timeline Universe's HoT?

K

Kprizzy

i dont think all of the universes HAD to have one. i mean the hero of time existed in all the timelines, but he just wasnt recognized as the hero of time by the people because he didnt have the same impact on hyrule. the TP link would be more of like the hero of Twilight.

Well, if they are parallel then a similar person has to appear, but yeah a Hero of Twilight does seem more fitting.
But he worked with the sages and wielded the Master Sword, which made him the Hero of Time, did it not?

Last edited:

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
Well, if they are parallel then a similar person has to appear, but yeah a Hero of Twilight does seem more fitting.
But he worked with the sages and wielded the Master Sword, which made him the Hero of Time, did it not?

no actually. the reason OoT Link was the hero of time was because he was a hero of Hyrule that traveled through time to complete his quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom