• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SPOILERS!!! Inheritance

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Have any of you read Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle? And if so, have you read/are you reading the final book, Inheritance? If you have, how did you feel about the ending
where Eragon is forced to leave Alagaesia without Arya, and Saphira without Firnen, and basically everyone except Eragon and Saphira got decent happy endings
?

Or just how do you feel about the book in general? Was it good enough to hold its own against the other three books? Which was the best? Generally discuss it here.

As for me, I teared up at the end, due to the fact that
I am a huge AryaxEragon fan, and I felt the romance deserved a better ending than what it got.

Also, I feel it is the best in the series, and definitely worthy of at least a B on a grading scale. The book was very action-packed, and I love action-packed books.

I want to get it, but I don't have any money right now. All of my money was poured into Sonic Generations, Skyrim, and Skyward Sword.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I highly recommend it. It's a very good ending to the series, but, for reasons explained in the spoilers, I award it the "Saddest Series Ending of All-Time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom