• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [Spoilers] Help finding specific weapon

In order to "repair" the scimitar of seven, you have to have a few materials and a "gerudo scimitar". I can't find this weapon anywhere, and it's not even mentioned in any wiki's.

I've searched through the whole desert and can't find one.

If anyone knows where I can find one I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Southeast of the desert there is the South Lomei Labyrinth. Its next to Champion's Gate and bleeds into Faron. there and open the treasure chests to get one. GLHF

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I recall finding a scimitar near the northwest of the desert, just a tad bit west to the beginnings of the Yiga Clan Hideout but i dont remember if that was also in a chest or a respawning loot.

At any rate once you find one just take a picture of it using the camera so you can track it using sensor+

That's my plan. Turns out I already got the one in the labyrinth and used it before I knew its worth, so I may just be out of luck :(

I'll re-scour to the west of yiga later. Thanks!

There is one is a bombable little hiding place in the desert... Lord knows where - I can't remember.

In case anyone else comes across this thread, I think you also might be able to get items back from grante in tarrey town. Haven't checked yet, but this appears to be his purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom