• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess SPOILERS Ganondorf

When I first played Twilight Princess, I was under no impression that Ganondorf was killed at the end. I am steadfast in this belief, rather holding my theory that he was merely sealed into the Master Sword more viable. I don't know why I believe this, but I am willing to look into reasons that he could be alive, or that he could be killed.

I would like to point out, that I do believe that he was killed in The Wind Waker. I also believe that The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess occurred parallel to eachother on different timelines.

If you read the official timeline you'll see that Four Swords Adventures takes place after Twilight Princess and that the Ganon there had been revived since the events of Twilight Princess. So he was killed in Twilight Princess, then revived, then either killed or sealed in Four Swords Adventures. Whether he is dead or sealed doesn't really matter though; I'm positive we will see him return later in the timeline.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He reincarnates in FSA so yes he does technically die. But just because he dies does not mean he's gone, he's just going to be a problem later down the line.

I did read the timeline, and I understand that he was reincarnated. But that merely means that his physical body is different, not his soul. And Ganondorf survived as a soul for a long time in the Twilight Realm, he could have just been weakened and sealed in the MS. Then reincarnated in FSA.

I once believed that he got resealed into the Twilight Realm again and that would explain Midna destroying the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom