• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] - BOTW Spoiler Round Up

Confirmed the 4chan mirror/Twilight Realm 'leaks" were photoshop and fake.

But can also 'confirm' a CT placement of the game. Which was annoying as it was the option I thought was by far least likely :P

I haven't gotten far in the game yet, but I usually look at the type of mini-bosses, dungeon bosses. Some disappointment there. I think they could've made a plant mini boss and have Deku Babas in the forests all over. By the lakes, have a mini-water temple like boss in some areas. Also, have a fire temple like mini boss in the mountains. Have an ice like mini boss. Instead we battle same multiple stone monsters to collect stones, a skeleton, and some one eyed cyclops/monsters.

How many of you abused the deserted island exploit?

You know the one where you have to place 3 balls in their slots on that island where it strips you of all your hear so you have to start from scratch? Well if you stand in the water just before the beash you can drop gear then pick it up after you atart the event, so you don't start with nothing. The downside is any gear you use to help you in this way you lose after you complete the event.

I was totally ok with this, as this is a pretty hard event to do with only 4 hearts. That fat cyclops is really hard to kill without a decent weapon and bow. I did end up doing it but took me quite a few attempts because you have to do it all in one go, can't save during the event.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How many of you abused the deserted island exploit?

You know the one where you have to place 3 balls in their slots on that island where it strips you of all your hear so you have to start from scratch? Well if you stand in the water just before the beash you can drop gear then pick it up after you atart the event, so you don't start with nothing. The downside is any gear you use to help you in this way you lose after you complete the event.

I was totally ok with this, as this is a pretty hard event to do with only 4 hearts. That fat cyclops is really hard to kill without a decent weapon and bow. I did end up doing it but took me quite a few attempts because you have to do it all in one go, can't save during the event.
I used bombs on him. He chased me all the way up and then I went down to where he was lying asleep. He came down after me and I turned and tossed bombs. It took me a while but I managed to kill him without getting hurt myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom