• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] - BOTW Spoiler Round Up

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Fierce diety and dark link... interesting.

Zachie

Moo
Hello!

We've decided that instead of having multiple different topics for each set of spoilers that drops for the game, we'll use this topic, and it'll be pinned.

So keep any and all spoilers here, do not make different topics, this way everything is in one place and we can easily keep people from seeing spoilers they don't want to see.

Thanks,

Zachie & the mod squad.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
These don't look legitimate at all...but I ASSUME what we're looking at is tier 5/end game weaponry and armor? Sheikah armor as endgame **** is really cool.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
These don't look legitimate at all...but I ASSUME what we're looking at is tier 5/end game weaponry and armor? Sheikah armor as endgame **** is really cool.
Where did the leak come from @The Hero of Legend ? Do you have a source?

So do we get to dye our armor? Seems that way. I remember suggesting this years ago.

There seems to be 2 variations of the fire and ice rods, could it be like ALBW with the Nice fire/ice rod?

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Every 4 completed shrine will grant you a new heart or new chunk of stamina.

Latest screenshot shows human NPCs. Every single one has pointy ears. Late Downfall Timeline (as was the favourite guess) seems less likely...

How is downfall less likely because there are humans? Humans have always existed in the world of Zelda, humans are literally the main populace of Labrynna and Holodrum in the Downfall Timeline.
Latest screenshot shows human NPCs. Every single one has pointy ears. Late Downfall Timeline (as was the favourite guess) seems less likely...

Exactly my point. Downfall timeline has hardly any pointy ears (except aLBW oddly) - all humans in OoS, OoA, LA, LoZ and AoL are round eared - except for Link, Zelda, the Oracles and the ERROR sprite. So many pointy eared humans implies earlier in a timeline.

Exactly my point. Downfall timeline has hardly any pointy ears (except aLBW oddly) - all humans in OoS, OoA, LA, LoZ and AoL are round eared - except for Link, Zelda, the Oracles and the ERROR sprite. So many pointy eared humans implies earlier in a timeline.
Ah, for some reason I thought you said round ears? I don't think that necessarily denotates a placement, as a lot of characters in the art for THF and AoL had pointed ears (and a lot of ears you weren't able to see, which in Zelda lore it's easy to assume they're most likely pointed.)

Here's all the big stuff contained in one post. I'll update it as I go along.

The green hat is back, the one without the yellow brim (Oot, WW, TP, etc.). It seems it can be worn with any armor.

The white pants are back too, they are called the Trousers of Time, it description subtly mention the Kokiri.

Though I haven't seen it yet, the green tunic is 99% likely back as well.

Impa is back.

Cuccos are back too, as usual, they swarm you if you attack them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom