• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Howdy!

I'm working on completing the Medal of Honor for the Talus. I think I've run into a problem. In the Guides here on ZD, one of the 40 Talus locations is marked as the Igneo Talus Titan, from DLC Quest. I completed that quest, and beat the Talus two further times. It won't give the defeated message, and doesn't seem to be in the count for the 40 defeated Talus. Is there another Talus somewhere I'm missing??

TL The Legend

Likes OoT way more than he should.
that medal of honor only counts stone talus, not igneo talus. you can check here to see the talus locations, it's the button 6th from the bottom on the right.

that medal of honor only counts stone talus, not igneo talus. you can check here to see the talus locations, it's the button 6th from the bottom on the right.
Thank you! That is the map I used, it includes the Igneo Talus Titan in the count for the 40. Check the Eldin locations there's 5, The Titan is one of them :( That's where my confusion is.

TL The Legend

Likes OoT way more than he should.
Thank you! That is the map I used, it includes the Igneo Talus Titan in the count for the 40. Check the Eldin locations there's 5, The Titan is one of them :( That's where my confusion is.
the titan is inside lake darman, not in eldin. Are you sure you've beaten all five taluses there?

the titan is inside lake darman, not in eldin. Are you sure you've beaten all five taluses there?
Sorry, I may have named the area wrong. I attached a screenshot of the icon from the Talus map. When I go to this location in game, it is the Titan (and now bane of my medal goal). This icon is one of the 40 locations listed in this map for Talus. And this booger ain't gettin me to my goal!

Attachments

• 2021-10-13_14-35-57.png
    2021-10-13_14-35-57.png
    818.2 KB · Views: 4

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
Hey forum dwellers,

Is there a spot where you can farm these godly elemental weapons? There are respawning frostblades in Hyrule Castle right above Lockup, but so far I haven't found any respawning thunder/flame blades. Only Blessings in shrines in Akkala.

I've tried shooting the elemental dragons but they only drop Scales and Robbie doesn't concern his thot chasing ass e
With godly items only ancient weapons and hoes.

So tell me where you can find these weapons.
The coliseum

Hello!!!
I’ve just finished opening up Akkala Tower, and the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab is now working. I have not yet set foot in the Wasteland Tower region, but Naboris is my next objective. I have dreaded going into the Wasteland Region just as much as I learned to dread going into Akkala too early in the game. That is, because I know that electricity is Naboris’s element, I have presupposed that the Wasteland is full of electrical enemies and hazards and few opportunities to stock up on weapons, bows, and shields that do not conduct electricity. However, I have lost almost all my shields, whether they conduct electricity or not. My presupposition is creating a dilemma for me. I have purchased an Ancient Shield from Cherry, and I originally intended to use it in the Wasteland. However, something tells me that I should be saving the Ancient set for Tests of Strength. I also do not want to go to Death Mountain yet. My question is, do I go into the Wasteland region as I am, or do I farm other regions for non-conductive equipment?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hello!!!
I’ve just finished opening up Akkala Tower, and the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab is now working. I have not yet set foot in the Wasteland Tower region, but Naboris is my next objective. I have dreaded going into the Wasteland Region just as much as I learned to dread going into Akkala too early in the game. That is, because I know that electricity is Naboris’s element, I have presupposed that the Wasteland is full of electrical enemies and hazards and few opportunities to stock up on weapons, bows, and shields that do not conduct electricity. However, I have lost almost all my shields, whether they conduct electricity or not. My presupposition is creating a dilemma for me. I have purchased an Ancient Shield from Cherry, and I originally intended to use it in the Wasteland. However, something tells me that I should be saving the Ancient set for Tests of Strength. I also do not want to go to Death Mountain yet. My question is, do I go into the Wasteland region as I am, or do I farm other regions for non-conductive equipment?
Just make sure you'll get high level weapons. They take longer before they break. Also check your outfits. Complete sets can make you more resistant to some elements. And when fully upgraded they make you benefit even more. When you decide to go to Death Mountian make sure you'll get the full fire armor set and replace your wooden weapons (also shields and bows) with iron weapons. The wasteland isn't that much trroublesome . Just get the right armor and you're good to go. As long as you keep your iron weapons stocked and carry wooden items electricity won't do much damage.
And you can also cook food or drink potions to reduce any damage taken by elements like lightning etc

Aro

Hey forum dwellers,

Is there a spot where you can farm these godly elemental weapons? There are respawning frostblades in Hyrule Castle right above Lockup, but so far I haven't found any respawning thunder/flame blades. Only Blessings in shrines in Akkala.

I've tried shooting the elemental dragons but they only drop Scales and Robbie doesn't concern his thot chasing ass e
With godly items only ancient weapons and hoes.

So tell me where you can find these weapons.
Idk if anyone has already responded, but the colosseum is a great place to do so, they have each and every type of the elemental weapons there except the rods

Aro

Also, I have a question, I’m trying to get a blood moon to happen by sitting by a fire over and over again and I don’t think it’s working, any ideas as to how to make a blood moon happen?

Also, I have a question, I’m trying to get a blood moon to happen by sitting by a fire over and over again and I don’t think it’s working, any ideas as to how to make a blood moon happen?
I usually go out fighting monsters until one happens. I'm not sure if theres a counter that makes more slain monsters trigger a blood moon, but it's kind of a two birds thing as well so you're giving yourself something to do until then. Monster camps and taluses and hinoxes and stuff should hopefully be enough to get one in the next couple nights.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Iirc blood moons kind of work to "refresh" the overworld, so the more monsters you defeat and things you break or pick up, the game has to remember that you did that so the more you do that the more stuff the overworld has to remember, and after a certain point the blood moon will come to refresh and reset all that stuff. So not just fighting monsters but collecting things too and breaking stuff and any other changes you can make to the overworld. Become a god of destruction and descend upon Hyrule in your full wrath until the blood moon comes for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom