• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
I have a problem/question with/about the EXTRAVAGANT BRIDLE. (And I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread.)

I did the Horse competition with the fences in 1.13 and I only got the Saddle.
Does this mean that I will never get the Bridle?

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
Clear the Mounted Obstacle course at Lake Hylia for the saddle, is all i can find so maybe run through it a 2nd time?

Thank you. I figured it out and finally got it. You do have to keep doing it. Where I beat his record of 1 minute 15 seconds my first time he gave me the Saddle. You have to get your time between 1:15 -1:30 in order to get the Bridle.
For whatever reason I just could not do this obstacle course with the White Stallion. It did not want to cooperate with me and it was super frustrating. But I did it on the first try when I switched to my Purple/Grey horse (I named Tempest) so that's the horse that gets to wear the new Set. It definitely earned it. Lol
Hehe though the feather on top looks a little silly.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Thank you. I figured it out and finally got it. You do have to keep doing it. Where I beat his record of 1 minute 15 seconds my first time he gave me the Saddle. You have to get your time between 1:15 -1:30 in order to get the Bridle.
For whatever reason I just could not do this obstacle course with the White Stallion. It did not want to cooperate with me and it was super frustrating. But I did it on the first try when I switched to my Purple/Grey horse (I named Tempest) so that's the horse that gets to wear the new Set. It definitely earned it. Lol
Hehe though the feather on top looks a little silly.

Might be to do with the temperament and stats, i know wild horses are feistier.

Y2K

Hel
Hey forum dwellers,

Is there a spot where you can farm these godly elemental weapons? There are respawning frostblades in Hyrule Castle right above Lockup, but so far I haven't found any respawning thunder/flame blades. Only Blessings in shrines in Akkala.

I've tried shooting the elemental dragons but they only drop Scales and Robbie doesn't concern his thot chasing ass e
With godly items only ancient weapons and hoes.

So tell me where you can find these weapons.
Hello,
There is a spot of near a group of enemies at the large skeleton near Death Mountain with a respawning great flame blade. You could sneak under the skeleton and get the blade without being noticed by the 6-8 enemies, or the fun way of shooting them all down from the top of the skeleton through the holes in the skeleton.
Hope this helped!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hel

Hello,
There is a spot of near a group of enemies at the large skeleton near Death Mountain with a respawning great flame blade. You could sneak under the skeleton and get the blade without being noticed by the 6-8 enemies, or the fun way of shooting them all down from the top of the skeleton through the holes in the skeleton.
Hope this helped!

theres a stump in central hyrule (remains of a giant tree) that you can find a fire greatsword on also next to the hyrule castle shrine same room has a fire greatsword Thunder weapons can be found more so at the coliseum with the lynel and beasties there.

dtc

Hey forum dwellers,

Is there a spot where you can farm these godly elemental weapons? There are respawning frostblades in Hyrule Castle right above Lockup, but so far I haven't found any respawning thunder/flame blades. Only Blessings in shrines in Akkala.

I've tried shooting the elemental dragons but they only drop Scales and Robbie doesn't concern his thot chasing ass e

Go to the Colosseum, there are there all kinds of elemental weapons

Hello, I have the game on Wii U, my question is about the photo album. Is there a way to delete all pictures in my album without entering the album itself in-game?

Because my console crashes every time I open the album or every time I
view a memory and the game automatically opens the album where the 12 memory photos are stored.
I could take pictures up until the album became full, and then, every time I try to open it, the console crashes (I have some Nintendo error message and can't do anything except hold the power button for 5 seconds to restart the console).

I can open the compendium and browse it, but there is no delete option in it. And I can't add anything to it, obviously.

This error started happening right after
I unlocked the compendium, I started taking pictures of food and flowers and then when the capacity of the album was reached, and I tried to delete pics, the console crashed and I've never again done anything photo-related.

I can't do any side quests that require
taking a picture. For the ones I managed to take before the album got full, when I talked to the NPC and the game opened my album, the console crashed so the quest never got completed.

Photo album issues are the only time I've ever had a game/console crash.
The game is installed half in the console's memory and the other half is stored in a USB stick. I know it's not good but I had nothing else to use. I've never had other problems.
If there is no way to delete photos in the game, is there a way to plug the USB stick to my computer and access save data in it? From what I understand, once a hard drive is used on the Wii we can't use it for anything else? The computer would ask me to format it? I'm scared of losing all my save. I've done everything I could do in the game except the photo related tasks. :(

Thank you so much to whoever could help me.

Last edited:

Grigaming335

Korok Finder
Hello, I have the game on Wii U, my question is about the photo album. Is there a way to delete all pictures in my album without entering the album itself in-game?

Because my console crashes every time I open the album or every time I
view a memory and the game automatically opens the album where the 12 memory photos are stored.
I could take pictures up until the album became full, and then, every time I try to open it, the console crashes (I have some Nintendo error message and can't do anything except hold the power button for 5 seconds to restart the console).

I can open the compendium and browse it, but there is no delete option in it. And I can't add anything to it, obviously.

This error started happening right after
I unlocked the compendium, I started taking pictures of food and flowers and then when the capacity of the album was reached, and I tried to delete pics, the console crashed and I've never again done anything photo-related.

I can't do any side quests that require
taking a picture. For the ones I managed to take before the album got full, when I talked to the NPC and the game opened my album, the console crashed so the quest never got completed.

Photo album issues are the only time I've ever had a game/console crash.
The game is installed half in the console's memory and the other half is stored in a USB stick. I know it's not good but I had nothing else to use. I've never had other problems.
If there is no way to delete photos in the game, is there a way to plug the USB stick to my computer and access save data in it? From what I understand, once a hard drive is used on the Wii we can't use it for anything else? The computer would ask me to format it? I'm scared of losing all my save. I've done everything I could do in the game except the photo related tasks. :(

Thank you so much to whoever could help me.
I’ve never had these problems on wii u but maybe if you still have one you could open a save before the album was full

Hello.
I purchased link smash bros Amiibo to use on the switch and got the horse and did not register him and backed out of the game then when I went to get him again all I got was the chest and read that I could not get him again since I didn't register him so I got another Link and all I get is a chest. Is their a way I can get the horse again ? Thanks in advance for any reply.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
As long as Epona has despawned, I believe you can scan the same amiibo to get her again. If you scan more amiibos before the Link one, you’ll have a higher chance of getting Epona again. Basically, wait a day since last scanning the Link amiibo, scan all the other ones you can, then scan the Link amiibo.

As long as Epona has despawned, I believe you can scan the same amiibo to get her again. If you scan more amiibos before the Link one, you’ll have a higher chance of getting Epona again. Basically, wait a day since last scanning the Link amiibo, scan all the other ones you can, then scan the Link amiibo.
Thank you for the reply. I'll get different Amiibo and try that.

Hey forum dwellers,

[Spoilers] A Great Flame Blade is located in the Ancient Tree Stump near Central Tower.
For the Great Thunder Blade,There is one located in the Cuho mountain (West of Rito village)
If you completed all divine beasts,You can go to the Coliseum Ruins to get all of them.
Also I am not getting how you found the Frostblade and not the others in Hyrule Castle since they are all in them.
[Spoilers]

Might be to do with the temperament and stats, i know wild horses are feistier.
It's a lot easier to do this competition with a 2 star speed horse, preferably a docile one. It's counterintuitive but the faster horses often don't leave you enough time to make the change direction in between the obstacles. It's really hard with 4 star one, I couldn't even get the obstacles lined up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom