• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Hi all I found a shrine orb in impa's house but she wouldn't let me take it. I've heard that if you do all side quests in kakariko you can .However I have completed them all and now the orb is gone any ideas? Thanks in advance.

What do I do when a korok tree fruit puzzle will not respawn properly?
I have waited for days and days (real time and game time). I have waited for several blood moons. All nothing. I have chopped down the trees and the trees respawned but only with a single fruit on one of the 3 trees. Not the oroginal amount to get the korok seed.

Does this mean that I can't ever get this particular korok seed? ie a bug in the game?
It's supposed to be that way... you have to make all three trees match, so one has to be different to begin with.

Hi all I found a shrine orb in impa's house but she wouldn't let me take it. I've heard that if you do all side quests in kakariko you can .However I have completed them all and now the orb is gone any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Speak to the guards outside Impa's house... they should start you off on the sequence of events to get the orb back.

It's supposed to be that way... you have to make all three trees match, so one has to be different to begin with.
That's not it. It was originally like that. Now one of the 3 trees has one fruit on it and the other two trees have zero fruits on them. So no way to make all 3 the same like you're supposed to.

The end result of these challenges is usually one or two fruits on each of the 3 trees to complete the challenge. I've done tons of them (I have 350 seeds now). I can't do this now as it is bugged. I need to get the fruits on these 3 trees to respawn properly.

Last edited:

RTW

This one was a problem for me too and I didn't get the orb until I was well over 100 shrines because I don't think the game makes it perfectly clear what you're supposed to do. The journal in Impa's house is basically a guide to the side quests of Kakariko you have to complete first. If the orb is gone, just look around the village at nighttime; it's a nice "whodunit" story where several of the characters will be acting strangely and you'll learn more about them and flesh out some of the side stories.

That's not it. It was originally like that. Now one of the 3 trees has one fruit on it and the other two trees have zero fruits on them. So no way to make all 3 the same like you're supposed to.

The end result of these challenges is usually one or two fruits on each of the 3 trees to complete the challenge. I've done tons of them (I have 350 seeds now). I can't do this now as it is bugged. I need to get the fruits on these 3 trees to respawn properly.
Ah right... I didn't get that from your previous post.
Do you remember if they were like that before you started cutting them down? It's possible that it's their default state, and you just need to knock down the one fruit to make them match (some of the puzzles do have odd variations).
If not, all I can suggest is to mark it on your map and come back to it later... you've got plenty of seeds left to find in the meantime.

Ah right... I didn't get that from your previous post.
Do you remember if they were like that before you started cutting them down? It's possible that it's their default state, and you just need to knock down the one fruit to make them match (some of the puzzles do have odd variations).
If not, all I can suggest is to mark it on your map and come back to it later... you've got plenty of seeds left to find in the meantime.
I will try that. If that does not work I'll try again later. I do have it marked though (that is good advice for anything you can't immediately do in game so you remember to come back for it later)

RTW

Shop is on top of one of the buildings in Tarry Town..stand where you did for the wedding and it is the third building behind you.
Hmm. There is a guy who sells you armor on the top of the building directly to the right of the entrance to the town. But he doesn't offer any weapons, not for me anyway. Is this what you're talking about? I haven't otherwise heard of any shop where you can buy back broken weapons. Unless maybe I'm already carrying the ones he offers (e.g. you're talking about the scimitar, the trident, the boulder breaker, and the eagle's bow).

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm. There is a guy who sells you armor on the top of the building directly to the right of the entrance to the town. But he doesn't offer any weapons, not for me anyway. Is this what you're talking about? I haven't otherwise heard of any shop where you can buy back broken weapons. Unless maybe I'm already carrying the ones he offers (e.g. you're talking about the scimitar, the trident, the boulder breaker, and the eagle's bow).

If i recall you can remake those 4 in the race villages with a diamond and a like weapon.

I think it's only the Hylian Shield that can be bought in Tarrey Town... and I'm pretty sure you can only do so after you've broken/lost your previous one.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You have to follow one of the guards standing in front of Impa's house. One of them is still standing there and the other one (Dorian) is acting suspicious. Follow him when he comes by around 10 pm.

Hi all I'm looking for a phrenic bow to make dragon farming easier,I did have one previously but it broke and I can't remember where I got it. Is there a respawning bow in the game ? Thanks in advance.

If you've got it in your Hyrule compendium you can set it as a sensor target... helped me find replacements for specific weapons a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom