• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

If I've eaten a meal and have gotten more attack power for example, if I eat another meal that has a different effect, I lose the attack power. Is there a way to pick which one applies or to have two meals at the same time?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
If I've eaten a meal and have gotten more attack power for example, if I eat another meal that has a different effect, I lose the attack power. Is there a way to pick which one applies or to have two meals at the same time?
I think the only way is to cook it all together and have both apply. I've had the same issue.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think the only way is to cook it all together and have both apply. I've had the same issue.
Mixing ingredients with different effects will cancel out all of the effects and just make it heal hearts only. You can have extra hearts, extra stamina, and one type of buff at the same time, but thats it. Two types of buffs cannot go together.

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
I got the Master Sword last night, but it doesn't shoot beams when my health is full. I have 13 heart containers, do I need more?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I got the Master Sword last night, but it doesn't shoot beams when my health is full. I have 13 heart containers, do I need more?
I don't know if this is true for you or not, but are you operating under the assumption that it shoots beams whenever you swing it at full health? Because I was when I first got it and I was really confused for a while, lol. To shoot the beams, you hold and release R.

If that's what you're doing already then yeah probably get more hearts? idk

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
Hold R and release.

I don't know if this is true for you or not, but are you operating under the assumption that it shoots beams whenever you swing it at full health? Because I was when I first got it and I was really confused for a while, lol. To shoot the beams, you hold and release R.

If that's what you're doing already then yeah probably get more hearts? idk

Thanks! I did not know about using "R".

kinda by Jeddo Bridge in West Hyrule Plains there are 3 trees where you're supposed to match them by picking apples for a korok seed

when i first got there i didn't know that, and i picked all the apples.... now they won't grow back properly

i've waited days, through blood moons, slept, you name it. every time i go back to it the damn korok puzzle isn't possible.

wtf do i need to do, this is driving me nutty

kinda by Jeddo Bridge in West Hyrule Plains there are 3 trees where you're supposed to match them by picking apples for a korok seed

when i first got there i didn't know that, and i picked all the apples.... now they won't grow back properly

i've waited days, through blood moons, slept, you name it. every time i go back to it the damn korok puzzle isn't possible.

Wow I didn't know that.

Try chopping them down and coming back later

If they grew back, I assume they reset just fine. All but one of the trees have only one fruit on them. The two with one fruit should have it in the same place. The other tree should have several. Match it to the limb; sometimes they're not angled exactly the same.

yeah... i know.

they eventually came back. took *forever*. one apple at a time grows back. that sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom