• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

SPOILERS
Hey guys, I need help! I just finished BOTW, and after I finished the credits and after the scene with Zelda talking about how Vah Ruta has problems, the game goes to the main screen. When I go to the continue game tab, the latest save is just before I fought Ganon, and I can't see any other way to get into the game Post Ganon death! What do I do? How do I continue in the game? Do I have to fight Ganon AGAIN!?!? Thanks for replying! (In advance)

SPOILERS
Hey guys, I need help! I just finished BOTW, and after I finished the credits and after the scene with Zelda talking about how Vah Ruta has problems, the game goes to the main screen. When I go to the continue game tab, the latest save is just before I fought Ganon, and I can't see any other way to get into the game Post Ganon death! What do I do? How do I continue in the game? Do I have to fight Ganon AGAIN!?!? Thanks for replying! (In advance)

The game will always start you before Ganon. Every Zelda game does.

Your file should now have a star at the end indicating you did beat Ganon. But you'll always be sent back to before the final fight.

The game will always start you before Ganon. Every Zelda game does.

Your file should now have a star at the end indicating you did beat Ganon. But you'll always be sent back to before the final fight.

So if I want to 100% BOTW do I go on a save, before I fought Ganon? Will it still recognise that I beat Ganon?

IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU WANT A 100% SAVE FILE-

Take a photo of Calamity Ganon, Dark Beast Ganon, AND THE BOW OF LIGHT (can be a selfie after picking it up) so they are saved in your compendium. ONLY YOUR FIRST DEFEAT OF GANON IS SAVED. So if you do everything else, then go back to get the photos, the save file you load up after beating Ganon that time won't have said photos.

IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU WANT A 100% SAVE FILE-

Take a photo of Calamity Ganon, Dark Beast Ganon, AND THE BOW OF LIGHT (can be a selfie after picking it up) so they are saved in your compendium. ONLY YOUR FIRST DEFEAT OF GANON IS SAVED. So if you do everything else, then go back to get the photos, the save file you load up after beating Ganon that time won't have said photos.
Can they not be bought from Robbie? The ability to buy photos from him seemed like their way of avoiding missable stuff like this.

Is there a point to killing flying guardians? And if so how would one actually do this? I have tried and can't seem to work out a viable method of doing this.

Is there a point to killing flying guardians? And if so how would one actually do this? I have tried and can't seem to work out a viable method of doing this.
Just aim for the eye like you would with a regular guardian... a perfect shot with an ancient arrow should also be an instant kill as usual, or still deal heavy damage if not perfect.
Once they detect you, they will look right at you while they ready the laser, giving you an easy shot, and hitting the eye also stuns them, allowing you to comfortably stand underneath them, whittling them down with regular arrows if you don't have any ancient ones (had to do this on one near the Akkala Tower).

Has anyone encountered an area in the Gerudo Highlands north of Gerudo Tower and south of the Vatorsa Snowfiled with a large pit, many Shiekah lanterns and a stone entrance to some place? Does anyone know how to get in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom